Smogon Superstars II Preliminaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah gg goof, there was some hax on both sides but it was probably more or less even (maybe favored me a little, sorry!), gg anyway.

EDIT: Yeah and thanks, although I think you still need to beat _Flygon_ for that to happen :P
Alright, if Goofball beats flygon, you and limitless move on. If goof loses, well, you'll play odd man out, meaning the eliminated player is the one with the two losses result of a round robin.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Are you going to congratulate me on making the Super 16, tripe?

Flamewheeler said:
Veteran In Love said:
yea, so just name a bunch of times and I'll pick the one that works best for me, then we'll meet up and complete our match

cheers
Well, if I give any specifics, then tend to fail xD. I shoul dbe active most of the weekend however, and I'll let you know for during the week later on b/c that is never a set schedule. =/

tripe make of that what you will, i am officially done waiting for folks

Are you going to congratulate me on making the Super 16, tripe?
yes I will, Congratulations.

edit: if any matches, except tie breakers, are undone by Tuesday, activity wins will be awarded.

edit @ scofield: haha, good luck in the playoffs.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
yes I will, Congratulations.

edit: if any matches, except tie breakers, are undone by Tuesday, activity wins will be awarded.
omg, thank you, now i know how all of those girls on my super sweet 16 felt!

A nervous move on my part could've ruined the game, but I got lucky with a miss. Sorry about that. =/ Good game Malfunction! If it wasn't clear, I won.

Edit: Now to wait for ViL...I'll stay on irc I guess, but even there he never seems to respond. =/

won against goofball in a game where luck favored me a bit, sorry and tfp.

So why exactly are we doing a rr now instead of using the system? Sorry if the answer's already posted somewhere, but I just don't see the point, also regarding the fact that Delta and I have more points than Limitless and also beat him h2h. Of course I'm complaining because that would ensure my advance btw :p

Personally, I didn't ever state that I find the system to be dumb or anything (though I don't think it is very good either), but tripe has set it for the tournament and therefore I think we should stick to it if we can easily apply it, like it is the case in my group now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)