Smogon Superstars VI- Playoffs R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender

Previously hosted by tripe, undisputed and FireMage , Hosted this year by KratosMana

Smogon Superstars I : Won by Jibaku
Smogon Superstars II : Won by 6A9 Ace Matador
Smogon Superstars III: Won by Aeroblacktyl
Smogon Superstars IV: Won by panamaxis
Smogon Superstars V : Won by HeIIraiser
Smogon Superstars VI : Won by ???

Round 1 Round 2 Round 3

Welcome to one of Smogon's most prestigious tournaments in which all the participants are handpicked and then invited to join. Its been an exhaustive few hours but the roster is finally complete and I hope you enjoy all of what this tour has to offer in terms of high level battles, high level drama and massive johns. The roster was drawn up by myself with assistance and insight from Eo so any complaints can be sent directly to him.

Tournament Specific Rules and Information:

Activity decisions will be given out if there is obvious evidence supporting them. There will be no coin flips in the event of equal activity; the match will not count as a win or a loss for either player. To avoid gaming this system, Wins and Games Played is the primary tie breaker (a final record of 11-4 will beat 10-2 based on activity, and 10-3 will also beat 10-2). In the case of the same record, Head to Head will take precedence.

Use Smogtours for all battles and make sure you save all of your replays! Announce your battles when / if you can so as many people as possible can view these excellent battles!

Playoff qualifiers

Due to a tie between 8 players with 8-7 records, the huge tiebreaker was based of the average of the win ratios of their opponents. The following 16 players have qualified:

1) boudouche
2) TDK
3) dEnIsSsS
4) Mix
5) HANTSUKI
6) Floppy
7) -Tsunami-
8) MetalGro$$
9) Tesung
10) Zamrock
11) Leftiez
12) Finchinator
13) BKC
14) Steve Angello
15) M Dragon
16) Sapientia

Matchups
From here on out, the games will be done in a classic best of three format in the tiers ORAS OU, BW2 OU and DPP OU.

1.Boudouche vs 16.Sapientia
2.TDK vs 15.M Dragon
3.dEnIsSsS vs 14.Steve Angello
4.Mix vs 13.BKC
5.HANTSUKI vs 12.Finchinator
6.Floppy vs 11.Leftiez
7.-Tsunami- vs 10.Zamrock
8.MetalGro$$ vs 9.Tesung

Deadline
December 11th.

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i'd like to see either finchy or bkc take it, but all matches look rlly entertaining and would be happy w/ whoever wins O_O

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
uh, im sad coz i think i could get the playoff. i skipped r1 and this was a great disvantage for me. i only needed 3 wins to get it, hope to play next season from the beginning not like sub. hope mix wins it, but i think boudouche will get it coz he's the best player here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)