Playoffs Smogon Tour 16 - [Won by BKC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost, ggs !

Just want to make one point clear : I admit that i've made a big mistake with pastebin, but it doesn't excuse the sharing. Like any good competitive player, I just want to play cleans games. Well, I don't wanna create a drama, it's 100% my fault and I think BKC didn't see the link posted on the chat (like me), he was focused on his match + he probably couldn't see the chat.

Oh, and to reply to those who think I was ghosted by Ojama during this tour :

I would like to thank Ojama, McMeghan and Private for giving me their advices and for all their support. You guys are awesome.

Congrats to you BKC, you highly deserved it !

Last edited:
congratulations, my friend !

you've been close to it 2 straight years and you got your wished pink trophy!!

great job boudouche for making it so far too :)

I guess BKC doesn't have Bluewind syndrome after all. Grats boss, you've proven time and time again that you're a skilled player deserving of this win.

Also obligatory you're welcome for tutoring Undisputed who then tutored you. I think we can all agree that I basically won this trophy via transitive property.

Boudouche, you seem like quite the stand-up fellow. Grats on making it this far!

That being said, LOG ME!!!

I won ADV, lost BW and won DPP, ggs. They were very intense battles against a high quality opponent, I enjoyed them a lot. Shame we couldn't play the dpp on shoddy lol

SHOUTOUTS (probably missed people my bad i appreciate what you did anyway)

US EAST - every1 of you is awesome ilu all except shake fuck shake and sometimes bitchass gayde
#beastaroonis - every1 of you is awesome ilu all except danilo fuck danilo and sometimes bitchass gayde
am - he teach me lotsa thing and it it pay off
Masterclass / Sweepage / Grind_Pantera - a king
Fakes - such a bro
geo182 - hooked me up with his sick dpp team at the last minute in the semis, great player, gonna rape in spl
symphonyx64 - would probably link more embarassing wifi battles of mine from 2009-10 if I didn't mention him
Heist - CALUM
Furai - fuck you for haxing me in that dpp tour because holy shit i wanted to kill myself after you won the whole thing jesus fucking christ heres your punishment for that horrendous sin http://puu.sh/5R7ct.png
Mizuhime - the finest lady in the land
Triangles - a boss at adv and a great dude, a shame I never decided to use your teams cause they're great
gene - never got tired of helping me in adv and talking metal, thanks dude
Floppy - GORGIE
undisputed - the_best
Philip7086 - thank god you didnt tutor me back when i asked for it in 2010 and passed me on to undisputed instead because he owns and if i had gotten you i probably would suck a lot more LOL
panamaxis - thanks for the dpp advice!!!
DICE - you are the best. I think we did like 300 test battles over the the course of these playoffs. ilu princess
ROSCOE - JUMPED OUT THE LINCOLN LEFT HIM STINKIN PUT HIS BRAINS IN THE STREET NOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT HE WAS JUST THINKIN

and of course, the most important one of all...
MarceloDK
thanks everyone :)

Last edited:
God BKC, I am so happy you won. It is a really long time coming. I'd say more, but im pretty much sure we all had a circlejerk at the east channel. Just really happy for ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)