Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
SHOUTOUTS:

Kevin Garrett You helped me since round 1, testing the teams I built, giving me advices, calcing me things... you were I huge help.
Malekith SPAIN!! You have helped me a lot, giving me some team advices etc. One of the best players here. You have always been my greatest rival in spanish community (together with K-12), and also a good bro, one of the main reasons I have been succesful in this tournament.
Fakes You are a very good DPPer, and your help has been very useful. We have been playing DPP for some years, and you have become stronger and stronger to be the DP monster you are now. You will do great in wcop, I have no doubts.
Alastor Law You were a huge help in XY, you are going to do great in WCop
SoulWind Great player!! You gave me some nice ideas and helped me in BW
Light The Thunder We were in SPL together and you did great in DP, and you were also a huge help. You don't have an easy group in Wcop, but Im sure you will do great.
reiku My fav hater, and a very good player
Axel10 People don't know him in smogon, but he is a very good XYer. Ty for helping me in the brain storming, especially with that HP Ice idea vs Masterclass
panamaxis nananana Panaaa! One of the best DPPers, and a big help team rating the DP teams I was going to use (although I only ended up using 2 of those xD).
CTC What can I say, you have really good ideas in BW and in XY, and you were a huge help when polishing my final BW and XY teams. Most of your suggestiones proofed to be excellent changes in the games, and you also helped me calcing shit etc. Ty a lot!
Thatsjustpeachy Before playoffs you gave me some BW teams in exchange of some of my DP teams, and the BW teams I used in finals was one of those. Ty for that awesome team! It had some nice surprises (252 sp atk chomp, gg loom :) ), and it was very solid.
PDC I got some team ideas from you, and you were always very helpful when asking you about team ideas, etc. You will do great, Im sure you will be a future winner of a big tournament.
Bloo Really good player that plays nearly every tier very well, one of the best in smogon (although you dont build many teams). Ty for helping me preparing for finals! You will win smogon tour
BKC You are a great player and a great team builder, you have some really cool teams, and you were a big help when brainstorming in DP and BW. We built like 10 different teams in total for finals LOL!
make Gracias por apoyarme crack, uno de los mejores ADVers que ha habido siempre, y un buen amigo. Suerte en la vida real tío, ya hablamos por FB o por donde sea xD. Cuídate!
Blue Eon Ty for helping me testing a bunch of teams
SOMALIA You helped me a bit in DP, and you always supported me (but in finals grrrr) ty for all!
CyberOdin Quizás lo debería haber hecho después de la SPL, pero desde luego me sorprendiste muy positivamente. No diste ningún problema pese a que empezaste de suplente, y luego te cambiamos de tier pese a ir 2-0 en ADV, y aun así seguiste ganando como si nada, siempre queriendo ayudar al equipo, con buenas ideas, y jugando muy bien en casi todos los combates que jugaste. Una lástima que al final en lugar de team Mexico volviera el team LA y tuviéses que quedarte retenido ahí, pero me hubiera encantado tenerte de nuevo en mi equipo de la WCop. Además, eres probablemente el jugador de pokemon que mejor record tiene contra mi. Gracias por apoyarme en el tour crack! Gran jugador y uno de los mejores good sports, ojalá mucha más gente fuera como tú en ese aspecto.
]V[ajinTupacZ I know you didnt help me in this tour, but I had to include you. We have been ADVing for years, and you have been one of my greatest ADV rivals. Being in the same SPL team than you last season was great, you are a great team player as well. You will do great in this wcop!!
dragonuser Another SPL mate that has supported me. Great player in BW and XY
Conflict GerMANy!! Ty for your support and your help bro
6A9 Ace Matador You are inactive, but you have always been a good friend, since DP era, and you helped me giving me some DP ideas some time ago, that proofed to be great in this tour.
McMeghan One of the best players! Ty for supporting me xD
Ojama Even if we argue and rage a lot, you are a very good player and one of my best rivals in smogon. You helped me building some BW teams when we were in frontier, and your teams in general are usually very good.
Astamatitos and Fear ATQ!!!
Perche No Fai My first opponent, they were some good games.
Marshall.Law You have been the toughest opponent. I thought I had lost when your dnite got to +2, but luckyli my scarftran was still faster! You are a great DPPer, with a nearly perfect record last SPL. You are also a very good offensive team builder. Gl in the future bro!
Masterclass My nikka, probably my strongest opponent. You are a very good player, and you will do great in future tourneys, Im sure about that. Our games were also excellent.
Leftiez The finalist, after defeating Ojama and Bloo. Nobody expected you to be that succesful in this tour, and you did a very good job. Btw, Spain always wins in the important games, like in finals!

Ty you all!

And I could not forget about:
-Team Spain: Wcop is next!!
-Cryos: What an awesome SPL, it's a shame we lost in a close finals :(. Ty for supporting me!
-#etc people that supported me (Dice, Bad Ass, CBB, Earthworm, Sogeking,... ty you all!)
- PxP and Pokespain people: ty for supporting me!!!
- Everybody I did not mention that supported me: Ty!!!

If I forgot someone (most likely) pls tell me xD

Last edited:

CyberOdin✝

•LEGEND✘HUNTER•
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
enhorabuena M Dragon , creo que junto a otros jugadores, somos testigos de que has luchado desde tiempo por ganar el st y lo tienes bien merecido amigo, disfrútalo y nuevamente muchas felicidades, sabía que lo ganarías capo.

Dragón; dominaste todo el torneo de principio a fin y eso que ya no había adv.

Les enseñaste quien mandaba en el smogon tour, los combates fueron cerrados pero en todos te impusiste con autoridad.

Ahora se viene la wcup pero antes de eso tomate unos días para disfrutar el triunfo.

Felicidades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)