Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, its been quite a run. I was honestly just hoping to make playoffs and win a round. FIrst of all, ggs sweepage. Xy I won clean, bw he won with a crit, but I think he had it won anyways (thanks to shuca ib tar). G3 dpp I had a huge lead early, but then completely choked the lategame twice. This forced it to come down to shaymin seed flares, and I was able to get the drops I needed.

Well thanks to everyone who helped me, I wouldn't be here otherwise. sugarhigh, you built the amazing bw team I used vs bloo and the team I used vs mc, which was still a very strong team. You supported me all the way. Hot N Cold, you built the dpp team I used vs malfoy, helped me with the one I used vs bloo, and built the incredible team that made my dpp game vs soulwind over with team preview. Pdc, you were also and awesome suppporter even if you couldn't support me the last 2 rounds, and your help in dpp and testing was invaluable, as well as the team I used vs bloo. Leftiez built the bw team vs soulwind, which was great. Finchinator helped me with everything, especially the finals dpp team, along with H-C. Other people who helped include Tokyo Tom, and The DragonKnight, who helped refine my teams. Thx to people also who listened and tested. There are a bunch of you, but special thanks to Dekzeh and reyscarface, who supported me here as always. IF I forgot any of you, it was not intentional at all.
Edit: thx bad ass for the idea behind the dpp team and col49 for helping with bw, and destiny device/anti/dallaren for testing a lot
Edit2: Can't believe I forgot but shoutout to luke for being an amazing supporter this whole time and believing in me even if he can't build dpp for shit
Oh and shoutoutto [VoD] and tier 3 carson

Last edited:
Wow I'm very impressed. Just a year ago you were playing me in XY games and losing consistently to my Seismitoad teams and now you've won a Smogon Tour, something I've never come close to. Congratulations Tesung, absolutely amazing, so happy for you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)