Playoffs Smogon Tour 24 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Hiye]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
(45) Empo VS. (55) Hiye - Hiye is the most underrated tour player i have ever seen.. He plays solid every fucking game and yet some people seem to not realize all the talent that he has. Regardless of Empo bring on fire lately I don't think he can win against a guy who can win unwinnable match ups, and hax like its nothing. Hiye is like a baby cosine180 that has slightly less playing ability but makes up for it with his ability to win every single 50/50 at a level that not even Mob barley can compare.

(60) Posho
VS. (40) Kory2600 - Posho can play at a very high level in all 3 of these gens and win vs anyone. Kory on the other hand i feel does not have the experience to defeat Posho. Posho will be calm in every situation that comes his way in this series but kory might get nervous and choke or just get too far behind and not be able to come back.

(35) FLCL VS. (65) ZoroDark - This series is the least hype out of all the others IMO. FLCL plays above average at best but Zorodark actually plays great on a good day. Even if people say "he always makes that one bad play every game" this does not mean that will matter vs FLCL because FLCL plays like a retarded monkey on a bad day whereas Zorodark still plays on a average level on a bad day.. ZoroDark on a bad day > FLCL on a bad day. ZoroDark on a good day > FLCL on a good day. I feel like ZoroDark is going to win this even if it goes to 3 games.

(49) ABR VS. (51) blunder - This is very interesting considering these players are both very skilled. Yes ABR is more consistent overall but we have seen him also slump at times because of his teams.. don't get me wrong ABR's teambuilding is incredible because 99/100 times he has match up in his favor and he still plays very good most of the time but we have also seen where his teams are clunky or some shit lol Examples being vs P2 in SPL where he brought some Tenacruel-Bronzong shit and another one being where Quag bulky offense/balance with no scald pex if i remember correctly. Not to mention the time where he brought no hazard removal with m-pinsir vs ojama. Blunder is a bit more standard imo and always brings teams that have a good match up vs the metagame or brings a metagame trend so in that regard ABR has the advantage of getting match up but blunder can get the match up too considering he knows ABR inside and out. But Blunder at his Best plays a tiny bit better then ABR at his best. Its not a huge gap tbh but as long as blunder does not get haxed I feel he can win this.

Last edited:

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
(45) Empo VS. (55) Hiye - Hiye is the most underrated tour player i have ever seen.. He plays solid every fucking game and yet some people seem to not realize all the talent that he has. Regardless of Empo bring on fire lately I don't think he can win against a guy who can win unwinnable match ups, and hax like its nothing. Hiye is like a baby cosine180 that has slightly less playing ability but makes up for it with his ability to win every single 50/50 at a level that not even Mob barley can compare.
This is blasphemy NOBODY wins 50/50's like Wruce Bayne

16. Empo vs 8. Hiye
2. Posho vs. 10. Kory2600
14. ZoroDark vs 6. FLCL
4. ABR vs 5. blunder

should be fun

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Lost in good games, im kinda sad about the blackwhite game but im really glad i got to improve a lot in this tier by keep playing it in smogon tours. I like bw a lot right now and im glad i got to learn such a cool tier. I hope to keep playing it in the future and hope to get even better at it

I'd like to shoutout people who helped me test and gave me tbuilding ideas, like mael, bkc, xray, eo, xtra, pcm, lopunny kicks, am, mounts, kick, dann3 and other people i am forgetting. S/o to the singer shine and oh too

Im also kinda sad that sm ou is leaving now... I was kinda starting liking the tier right now but i hope usm ou will be a good and balanced tier as well, probably not around the start of it but hopefully it will get a nice tier after some time

Final words: hopefully, see you in another big tour hiye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)