Playoffs Smogon Tour 25 Playoffs - Finals [Won by blunder]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Blund !!! The thunder struck 777 times this year, completely deserved !

Congrats Soulwind, you're an inspiration too, and something tells me the next one is the good one, and when you finally have the trophy you deserve, you'll feel like Red at the peak of the mountain, because after all those high level battles, you're already a legend.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
idt i got words to describe how happy i am rn, this has been something i've had my eyes on ever since my first stour back in spring 2016 and after 5 straight i am so happy to have finally won. last year after my loss in semis i seriously contemplated quitting competing for the whole and just doing youtube. some of u do know that while ive only been goin hard on smogon since like 2016, ive been w/ pokemon since 2012 on the po server. 90% of my day 1 friends quit w/o contact and man i was startin to think i should to but i am so happy i stuck w it for this. bobo, u have been one of my close friends for a long ass time now and you will get your win. i know you're not goin anywhere and i know when you're on, you're the best player on the smogtours server bar none. i got a lot of respect for you as a competitor and as my friend and i really hope you can finally catch a break in the future man, no one deserves a ring more than you right now. i know this sounds tired at this point, and i know for a fact you'd have said the literal exact same thing back at me had i lost but man it'll come, keep ur head up

ive never done real shoutouts on smogon since this is my first time winning LMAOOO but im looking forward to writing these rn since man do i got a list of people to bless.

ABR my brother.... da pb to my jelly.... met u 3 years ago in that 90 man olt chat ran by get backer but we made it thru the aids and found each other, real talk tho shoutout to olt chat i miss seeing real beef.. anyways abr we been prepping w each other for almost 3 years now man. one of my best friends i ever met on smogon and i can never thank you enough for the help you gave me in SM and ORAS, teams, giving me games, curving my nervousness, and always always always down to talk on some real shit, man you really are my nigga. truly one of the strongest competitors of all time... i know neither of us are going anywhere so im looking forward to our next showdown bro

BKC another man ive known for a long time, possibly longer than the other 2 combined good lord. i remember clearly when you first started helping me w my teams in bw. it was my second stour i think 22 and i could not find out what was good and you were like "yo ever tried skarmory + amoongus + ttar bro?" ever since that day shit my life had changed even tho jimmy turtwig bodied me. i still have a lot of strokes in black white but shit your teams do get the job done and i can never thank you enough for respondin to all my pms about "HEY BRO SLEEP TALK OR TRICK ON LATIOS I DONT KNOW MAN" shit man thank u for the constant support and if i ever have some trash humor that no one else will entertain i always know you'll appreciate

Jirachee man u be hatin bw but u too fire at it to hate, gotta thank u for checking my teams always and having fresh ass ideas. one of my buds for a long time now... lets get dat BLUE

CTC CrashinBoomBang yall never fail to keep me laughing and always help me get out of "man i really hate this game" type ruts. my best buddies since the genesis back when i was takin down megaballz and imp adam on the PO ladder man finally i got it. yall alrdy know how much u guys mean to me, special shoutout to ctc... all predictions correct this tour? shit basedlord how u do dat..... shoutouts to cbb winner of smogon tour 27 u heard it here second cuz hes saying it first man i can write a novel for both of u but u already know what imma say. i will tell u one thing had it not been for ctcs constant roastin i wuda def not got this bag... that hard to swallow pill meme had me fucked up for a minute. shoutouts big john too bro fist, always there for some good ass advice in time of need go get this classic trophy I am not tryna see ojama do a hattrick

actually i gotta give ctc his own.. LMAO man i dont know what to say besides finally its done. no cryolite idm darktar bullshit here LMAOOO i got the bag. im out of analogies that pb and j thing for abr was all i got but man u my best pokebud man. 6 years ago we were on PO roasting moet and imp gilgamesh but now we UP... me w 1 trophy and the GOAT w 4. we eating good tonight man

Ojama finally man, here's the shoutouts i owed u since spl7.... i dont gotta inflate your ego "kingpin"... yall know i created that nickname btw? i bestowed that bullshit to smogtours more than 2 years ago and here we are today, still fresh as ever... u def helped me a lot over the years w my old gen prep altho not too much this tour but we both kno u help me get over tho losses fast. man i remember when i quit tour this season after some unlucky runs and u told me to jus keep going and man it paid off. as u said i owe u some new shoulders after years of tears on them LOOOL thanks for everything man, one of my best buds go get that classic ring

shoutout to my day 1s man yall keep me in the game and keep me humble knowing that every loss aint the end of the world. aim CrashinBoomBang CTC Lord Moet mencemeat FAJI yall forever my boys... shoutout to gr8astard too... u said u were comin back to compete if i got it so....

shoutouts to spheal fam and sealeo, some of my best poke buds and always great for a chat. everyone always down to talk or crack jokes and man does that take the ease off pokemon. everyone always says the whole "man if i didn't have friends on smogon i wouldn't be playing at this point anyways," but damn is it true. appreciate all the support always. special shoutout to Poek forever keepin me sane if ojama is the right shoulder to cry on shit u gotta be the left man.. my brotha for life and now its finally time for me to join u in playin fortnite and dbfz exclusively... anotha one for my man ict when they lift your chains its over for these mfs

TEAM CANADA - MAN I LOVE YALL LMAOOO GLAD I PICKED THIS TEAM OVER US EAST WHERE ELSE COULD I BE HERALDED AS THE GOAT NO MATTER HOW BAD I PLAY??? SHOUTOUTS TO US ABOUT TO MAKE PLAYOFFS MAN SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO 3-0 BUSHTUSH COOK BABY AND EVEN SPECIALER TO SG 3-0 IN DPP MAN SHOW THESE CRUSTS HOW ITS DONE

shoutouts big sausage fam, been a big sausage tour bout to be a big sausage CLASSIC lets get it bros WE LIT except bushtush

VoD - VoD wins again Classic

shoutouts my man Jayde for letting me play tour playoffs at ur house last year but not ghosting, too noble

shoutout to my oupl team man yall really so terrible xcept pasy_g but my man Mimolette did say that we only failed so i could win smogon tour. was a joy getting to meet you bro and you always had some funny and kind stuff to say to me since the beginning. i really appreciate all yalls support and hope the best for you tour wise (especially blux he'll need dat shit... hydreigon used fire blast!... opponent went heatran!!!... blux ran!!!)

Mounts u gave me a lot of confidence after our set in terms of mentality. telling me to use what i like and trust the passion. you're a great guy and always down for a chat should it be pokemon or anything. thanks a lot man and good luck in ur pursuit of the stour trophy... i gotta tell u it does feel as sweet as u think

roscoe bag secured

finally.... shoutouts to IDM i wish yall were still here man.. one so some of u mfs like oli probs could see this trophy glistening good lord go ahead n try to talk that shit now, but seriously i know yall smilin from whatever awful 9-5 u doin rn LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL shit i love yall. shoutout to all my fallen brothers yall can see this when u use up your annual log in PROBLEMS GOD MARTH High Impulse CasedVictory Edgar New Breed @xcksmoove Sadfthadsf @xtrashine Somalia @mikedecishere AND STONE COLD 22 THE GREATEST MANAGER THERE EVER WAS LOL SHOUT OUT Omfuga TURN UP

think thats all i gotta say for now, if i forgot u, u shuda left a bigger impact LOOOL nah jokes thank you to everyone for the constant support and all my friends for makin dis shit worth it and keepin me in the game. i remember people were thinking i was gonna quit had i won LMAOOO FOH u gonna see me stour26 seed 7-16th as usual.. anyways thanks a ton smogon its been lit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)