Smogon Tour 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
#JORDANDIZZLETOUR25
Will give it my all im very enthusiastic about this since it’s my first tournament ever. PS: I MAY BE A NOOB AT COMPETITIVE MONS BUT DONT COUNT ME OUT!!!!! Any who ever supports me in the tournament leave a like much appreciate for the respect and I hope everyone does well in the tournament and I can’t wait to sign up.May the best player win!!!! :)

Lavos

sign of things to come?
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the 4th Smogon Classic Winneris a Past WCoP Champion
Sorry - I totally know this is a noob question - but how do you sign up for this? Sorry if I am missing something obvious but I can't seem to find any info on signups. Or did I already miss the deadline? (I'm totally aware I'm going to be destroyed, but I thought it would be fun to give it a shot anyways)

Sorry - I totally know this is a noob question - but how do you sign up for this? Sorry if I am missing something obvious but I can't seem to find any info on signups. Or did I already miss the deadline? (I'm totally aware I'm going to be destroyed, but I thought it would be fun to give it a shot anyways)
It's a live tournament, meaning at the times posted (Friday 6pm Saturday 4pm sunday 2pm[EST]) a thread is gonna come up on this subforum, all you have to do is be here and post "in" on the thread

Luigi

If two trainers' oo's meet, they have to battle!
is a Tournament Directoris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I locked the thread because people were posting "in" here, the correct place to post will be a new thread that will be posted in this subforum 25 minutes from now.

happy tour pals :blobthumbsup:

edit: opening it now but remember that this is never the thread to sign up in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)