Smogon Tour 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
#JORDANDIZZLETOUR25
Will give it my all im very enthusiastic about this since it’s my first tournament ever. PS: I MAY BE A NOOB AT COMPETITIVE MONS BUT DONT COUNT ME OUT!!!!! Any who ever supports me in the tournament leave a like much appreciate for the respect and I hope everyone does well in the tournament and I can’t wait to sign up.May the best player win!!!! :)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Sorry - I totally know this is a noob question - but how do you sign up for this? Sorry if I am missing something obvious but I can't seem to find any info on signups. Or did I already miss the deadline? (I'm totally aware I'm going to be destroyed, but I thought it would be fun to give it a shot anyways)

Sorry - I totally know this is a noob question - but how do you sign up for this? Sorry if I am missing something obvious but I can't seem to find any info on signups. Or did I already miss the deadline? (I'm totally aware I'm going to be destroyed, but I thought it would be fun to give it a shot anyways)
It's a live tournament, meaning at the times posted (Friday 6pm Saturday 4pm sunday 2pm[EST]) a thread is gonna come up on this subforum, all you have to do is be here and post "in" on the thread

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
I locked the thread because people were posting "in" here, the correct place to post will be a new thread that will be posted in this subforum 25 minutes from now.

happy tour pals :blobthumbsup:

edit: opening it now but remember that this is never the thread to sign up in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)