Smogon Tour 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm really new but showdown has had me hooked the past few days. Is it too late to enter SS OU ? and sorry for being such a noob to the rules but is it doubles or singles ?

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Hey I'm really new but showdown has had me hooked the past few days. Is it too late to enter SS OU ? and sorry for being such a noob to the rules but is it doubles or singles ?
It’s in singles, gen8ou or SS OU to be specific.

The last generation 8 tournament for the next few weeks is today at 2pm GMT-4 on the Smogon Tournaments PS server. Sign-ups will open in this subforum at that time and you will have a couple of minute to join!

It’s in singles, gen8ou or SS OU to be specific.

The last generation 8 tournament for the next few weeks is today at 2pm GMT-4 on the Smogon Tournaments PS server. Sign-ups will open in this subforum at that time and you will have a couple of minute to join!
thanks man looks like i asked just in time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)