Playoffs Smogon Tour Finals - Season 7 - Finals! [Won by Loki]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flax shouldnt even be in this spot, if not for an obscene amount of hax. After hearing about last round, its obvious that Flax has God on his side. Who could predict against that?
Like Loki didn't have any hax against dragonfruit..

I want Loki to take it but with his God on his side luck Flax could win >_<.
Then again he is on the smogon tour finals and you are obviously not? Jesus.
This guy got where he is now with definetely not just luck.

Anyways predicting Loki although i don't know much of flax's abilities on UU/Ubers.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The match also wasn't just luck, I'd like to see you to beat gouki in uu just because of 2 seed flare misses and a critical hit...

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was a lot more than that Sapientia. But let's not get into that.

Just in case you guys don't know though, badge =/= trophy.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
How about everyone keeps the complaining and arguing out of the tour and st threads, this is really disrespectful (also dont understate the amount of luck in that game >:()

Anyway hoping for clean matches, and predicting Loki to win...fuk -.-

you folks seriously need to shut your mouths....When a normal person gets lucky, they win a few games. When great players get lucky, they win the whole enchilada. That's pretty much been the trend.

A win/second trophy here would arguably put Loki in the category of the best overall ADV/DP player of the online metagame, bar none.

I'm actually glad someone who's actually talented such as Loki made it to the finals, lol @ all the one-gen, one-hit wonders winning these tournaments..

As for flax, let's not forget he had to slog through the tours and actually make top 8, so i dunno what people mean by him not deserving to be here.
However with all due respect though, he hasn't fully paid his dues yet.

So good luck to both, but rooting for Loki to make some history and score one for the old-school

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think it's absolutely pathetic how people are saying flax doesn't deserve to be in the final because of hax. Seriously guys, as Asta said flax didn't come all this way without having skill.

Loki the best,
Loki the greatest,
Loki the winner..

Well done to Flax on 2nd too!! Good job.

Came down to the 1-1 last move...very close games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)