Playoffs Smogon Tour Finals - Season 7 - Finals! [Won by Loki]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Either would make a nice winner.
although i feel bad for flax for certain reasons :(.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In the battle between loki and lucky I think loki will take it!

gl to both of you

I said Loki from the start, so I can't really go back on that now. On the other hand, Flax has come this far, and you don't do that by fluke...

Flax to give Loki a damn good game!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Flax shouldnt even be in this spot, if not for an obscene amount of hax. After hearing about last round, its obvious that Flax has God on his side. Who could predict against that?

flax will win this because i predicted these two even before the final 8 pairings were up to make it to the final

and i predicted flax then and now because he is absolutely the best

I PMd Loki.

I've nothing against you for predicting loki to win, but against all the hax allegations. I know I haxxed Gouki in the last battle and I feel sorry for that, but I was very happy to come into the Top 4 without having any important hax. And now after that battle I am the infinite big hax-guy? Come on >_> It's Pokémon and I couldn't do anything against it. But anyway, enough cried for now... =)

Good luck to you Loki, I hope the matches will proceed without any hax and weird bugs, so that the right one wins. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)