Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 13 Finals [Won by ToF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shit ToF. Happy you could get a trophy before retiring. Probably the best retirement we've seen on Smogon.

I do wish the finals were a bit more exciting tho...

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
hypnosis > adv metagame, it is like the luckier player wins, but he decides to use it and won twice.. ok

I suck at dpp

gg

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Congratulations on your victory, ToF. You deserve to win no matter what some people say. The culture of this site has shifted from giving people credit to whining about superficial luck that had little bearing on the outcome. It's nice that you accomplished this seeing as though you will be starting a career soon.

You did a good job making it this far Malekith. Hopefully this outcome won't discourage you from making a run at this tournament in the future.

I'd also like to thank everyone again who helped volunteer in making this tournament as successful as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)