Smogon Tour Season 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
u know bad about best italian player toma #everydayimshufflin #evenifiamNAPULITAN #youcanalsocallmerudeboy

Last edited:

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Slight change: Instead of following the DPP OU / BW OU / XY OU schedule, we will be doing XY OU / BW OU / DPP OU now, meaning XY OU will be the first hosted metagame week 1, followed BW OU week 2, DPP OU week 3, and so on.

Reasoning is pretty simple: XY OU is our most active metagame on Smogon right now. Having it as the first hosted tour metagame will hopefully attract as much activity as possible from the get-go with the help of some advertising on our media outlets/front page and have those players stick with us through the season, which is something I am very eager to have happen after the very low activity of last season.

This really doesn't change much at all besides disappointing the DPP fanatics out there ;).

Additionally, since various people have asked, I have edited in the times tours are hosted into the OP! Furthermore, I should note that you can only join 2/3 tours per week.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
In, I am also dissapointed of the lack of my favorite tier, ADV Monotype LC though. Why wouldn't you include the best tier in this tour?

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In, I am also dissapointed of the lack of my favorite tier, ADV Monotype LC though. Why wouldn't you include the best tier in this tour?
we all fight 4 FREE ADV

love XY OU during the week 1, even if im a fuckin noob in that tier #bossbloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)