Smogon Tour Season 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
He saw that you're new and he tried to be sarcastically funny.

This thread is loaded with people being assholes to new people or people who are just asking a simple question. It's funny how most of these ''assholes'' won't make the top 16 in a million years. But that's probably why they're assholes, I hope that being assholes can fill the void left by your insecurities.

If I join the tour, can I play also on Pokemon Online battle Simulator (Smogon tier obv, ban gensect in XY) according to my opponent?

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I highly doubt that any tour host will mind if you play on po, as long you pm him on ps/irc. During the first two rounds shouldn't notice anyways. But you should play quarters, semis and stuff on ps, because people want to spectate

right. i think you can get the top16 just playin dpp, you are my bet
You know, not everyone plays this just for a shot to get in the top 16, some play this just for fun.

And M_Artic is actually a good DPP player, I encountered him on the Showdown ladder and he beat me pretty handily. If he manages to get in semifinals of a single DPP tour or something like that and have fun doing it, who cares if he doesn't make top 16?

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I join the tour, can I play also on Pokemon Online battle Simulator (Smogon tier obv, ban gensect in XY) according to my opponent?
Pokemon Showdown is way easier, mainly because your opponent will wait for you there. And he'll want to play there.

He saw that you're new and he tried to be sarcastically funny.

This thread is loaded with people being assholes to new people or people who are just asking a simple question. It's funny how most of these ''assholes'' won't make the top 16 in a million years. But that's probably why they're assholes, I hope that being assholes can fill the void left by your insecurities.

it can't because technically an asshole is a void

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
That's nothing. It's 3:30 and 1:30 am on Friday and Saturday for me. 11:30 pm on Sunday is fine but 1 tour per week ? And I'll always get haxed in that tour -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)