Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 27 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Luigi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santu vs xray - Santu impressed a hella lot last week so im not discrediting him but xray still is overall more proven. I still believe Santu has everything in him to take the series granted he brings more fire builds. Wish you luck bro

Finchinator vs Luigi - Both these TDs are ass. Finch has no oras/sm game, dudes like a deer in headlights. Luigi is just unproven in general and seeing some protect serperior set last week made me lose faith in him right damn then and there. Both will be gone next round, tournament fodder

Soulwind vs Gondra - Soulwinds the best player in the pool no doubt. I expect him to take the entire tour. Also requested you sign an autograph of a shirt of mine (havent heard back?). Still like gondra though, cool hombre

BK vs IMA - Ima be Ima be IMA IMA IMA BE..... whooping that lil italiano ass boi oHHH SHIT mah guy out here swinging. Nah on the real BK ur a solid contender here and I wish u nothing but luck in ur series. Well within ur power to bag this but going with local neighborhood watch legend , smogons favorite private investigator, the ******* slayer himself IMAAAAAAA

.......................I'll see myself out

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
i lost in 3 vs bro kappa, ggs

the experience to me is what matters the most, i want to thank west for helping me prep for my games and empo for helping r1, and i hope to have more time to shine in individual/team tours. im sorry for everyone who cheered me on but ill be back next time better than before ^^

rooting for soulwind/the person who just pwned me

Last edited:
Soulwind (60) vs XRay (40): Both of these players have been putting up great performances as of late and have done very well in these playoffs. SoulWind has the better graps of BW than everyone left in this tour quite frankly, so it’d be no shock for him to take it. However, XRay has been doing great lately in ORAS himself so him taking that game will be likely to happen, although SoulWind could potentially pull the upset. SM will likely be the deciding game for this set where SoulWind has the slight edge on the basis of being the better player overall. This will be a great series and most likely a close one for sure.

Bro Kappa (60) vs Luigi (40)
This is quite the pairing. Both of these guys have played decently throughout their playoff appearances with some luck between the 2 of them, especially Bro Kappa who displayed one of the haxiest sets I’ve seen in a while. Anyway, Luigi seems to have a slightly better control of BW than Bro Kappa with his teambuilding and general approach but Bro Kappa can take the game as well. In ORAS, Bro Kappa will probably take the set as he seems to understand the tier at a building and playing level than Luigi, although Luigi winning isn’t out of the realm of possibility. With SM, save Luigi pulling a god matchup or haxing, or Bro Kappa bringing a really bad team, Bro Kappa will likely take the set as he’s much more versed with the tier and has displayed a better performance than Luigi.

Also, SoulWind will very likely take the whole tour at this point since he’s honestly the best player left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)