Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 27 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Luigi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
lost, just wanna say that you wouldn't have won shit without the freeze in oras and the toxic miss in sm but that is a whole summary of what your run was.

thanks to those who cheered on me once again, specially to ABR and Trosko for helping me prepare in these playoffs, sorry to dissappoint! I know I played badly in the last game and shouldn't say shit but that is how I feel right now.

See you on the next one

it’s likely an inevitability but i hope anyone trying to meme about sw’s loss can reflect on their position of never getting close enough in the first place. all i ask is basic respect

sorry you have to endure the repeated tease sw, i can only hope you do it some day. didn’t get it all but that bw game was the most impressive i’ve seen in a while

grats luigi, every winner is graced by some blessings along the way, win’s still a win so enjoy it

honestly considering how bad you both played i dont think either of you deserve the trophy. give it to charity instead
Considering nobody knows who the hell both of you are and considering you would've lost BW i don't think you are entitled to say anything

It's as if nobody is allowed to make mistake in such an intense, long, important, and wild series

Classic armchairers

Congrats SW for probably being the most consistently phenomenal Ou individual tours player at least since I’ve joined the site. I can’t imagine performing at such a high level tour in and tour out and I don’t think a win or a loss really changes anyone’s perception of how good you are at this point considering what you’ve already done. Congrats to Luigi for winning too impressive run.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
Congrats Luigi on your run, well fought man!

And to SW, you're arguably the best Spanish player to date in Smogon and Pokespain. I know you must be feeling really bad atm but I'm sure you'll get them next time brother. Thanks for all your patience and dedication to this game, it makes it worth watching every match you play. Congratulations to you as well and go win wcop with the Spanish squad!

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Congrats Luigi, get em next time Soulwind, I know you’ll be back.

You pussies who are tryna discredit either of these players should bother to qualify for a tour, think you might be surprised how different the real battlefield is from the comfort of your armchairs

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
it’s likely an inevitability but i hope anyone trying to meme about sw’s loss can reflect on their position of never getting close enough in the first place. all i ask is basic respect

sorry you have to endure the repeated tease sw, i can only hope you do it some day. didn’t get it all but that bw game was the most impressive i’ve seen in a while

grats luigi, every winner is graced by some blessings along the way, win’s still a win so enjoy it
Considering nobody knows who the hell both of you are and considering you would've lost BW i don't think you are entitled to say anything

It's as if nobody is allowed to make mistake in such an intense, long, important, and wild series

Classic armchairers

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
"the real battlefield" bruh try reading your shit out loud before you post it IT'S FUCKING POKEMON
ah sorry i forgot i was in the presence of cave dwellers. let me define it for you

a real battlefield can be axiomatically defined up to isomorphism. There are also many ways to construct "the" real battlefield system, for example, starting from natural battlefields, then defining rational battlefields algebraically, and finally defining real battlefields as equivalence classes of their cauchy sequences, or dedekind cuts

make sense now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)