Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 27 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Luigi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah sorry i forgot i was in the presence of cave dwellers. let me define it for you

a real battlefield can be axiomatically defined up to isomorphism. There are also many ways to construct "the" real battlefield system, for example, starting from natural battlefields, then defining rational battlefields algebraically, and finally defining real battlefields as equivalence classes of their cauchy sequences, or dedekind cuts

Congrats Luigi, get em next time Soulwind, I know you’ll be back.

You pussies who are tryna discredit either of these players should bother to qualify for a tour, think you might be surprised how different the real battlefield is from the comfort of your armchairs
huh? dude know who tf your talking to before you post, because not only did i graduate top of my class at the Navy SEALs, but I also did numerous secret raids on Al-Queda, and have over 200 confirmed kills. heres a quick pic from back then that you guys may not know about, it was recently declassified

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Grats Luigi for winning and SW for doing it to finals. Lord sets from both sides (especially the Worry Seed Tangrowth from SW side and the Salac Berry Sub Magnezone from Luigi).

For all haters: if you don't know how stressful it's to play a tour match (+ it was the final), just return playing your 1200 elo ladder match and shut up.

Considering nobody knows who the hell both of you are and considering you would've lost BW i don't think you are entitled to say anything

It's as if nobody is allowed to make mistake in such an intense, long, important, and wild series

Classic armchairers
Congrats Luigi, get em next time Soulwind, I know you’ll be back.

You pussies who are tryna discredit either of these players should bother to qualify for a tour, think you might be surprised how different the real battlefield is from the comfort of your armchairs
This "lol you never made smogtours so stfu" mentality is so fucking stupid. You don't need to be a professional chef to know food tastes like shit just like you don't need to be a top 3 player of all time to know someone played bad. When you are a top player on the site, respected by nearly everyone, and the favorite to win by far, if you choke on dicks you are going to get fucking roasted.

People can make mistakes just like people are able to criticize those mistakes. Nobody is saying that they didn't work hard to get to this spot and nobody is saying soulwind isn't still one of the best players on the site, and if they are they're fucking retarded. They are saying that both people played horribly this finals, and it doesn't take 500iq and 3 stour trophies to figure that out.

Better luck next time soulwind I was actually rooting for you. Hopefully next time is the one for you.

Gratz Luigi you got pretty lucky this run but that's the game we play and it takes skill to even get here in the first place so enjoy it.

Congrats to Luigi for winning although I would have liked to see Soulwind finally be rewarded for all the effort he has put into this game. He's still an amazing player and I hope to one day reach his insane level of consistency.

fuck dewd.. mons is mons.. how many times i gotta say this. i only play this game like 10 hrs a year and i still do better than 99% of you guys. why? because its a game for the intellects. instead of playing PS like 500 hrs a day and talking about movesets and watching games (i did not watch this series, i dont have to) how bout you guys read a textbook or somethin? its all bout ur cognitive abilities anyways KEK. how bout you guys go to a sauna or somethin before ur games? its all about a relaxed mind anyway too. textbooks and saunas are all u need to win this game. u think any of these players did that before this game? NOPE! they played like one of those freaking noobs that i beated on the 1300 ladder. Sad! (i did not watch this game, just assuming from word of mouth).

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Please close the thread. Congrats to Luigi, big win for you man, you have come far in a short amount of time since you started playing seriously. Sorry to see the loss SW, but via the law of large numbers, you will win one eventually.

However please do heed my advice and close this thread.

ah sorry i forgot i was in the presence of cave dwellers. let me define it for you

a real battlefield can be axiomatically defined up to isomorphism. There are also many ways to construct "the" real battlefield system, for example, starting from natural battlefields, then defining rational battlefields algebraically, and finally defining real battlefields as equivalence classes of their cauchy sequences, or dedekind cuts

make sense now?
damn dude you must get laid a lot

congrats on the win gb, glad you showed the haters you're more than competent

soulwind, great run yet again, though things obviously didn't go your way i can confidently that everybody admires and respects your persistence and consistency at being one of the greatest ever. might not mean much coming from someone like me but keep your head up and keep playing strong

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
This "lol you never made smogtours so stfu" mentality is so fucking stupid. You don't need to be a professional chef to know food tastes like shit just like you don't need to be a top 3 player of all time to know someone played bad. When you are a top player on the site, respected by nearly everyone, and the favorite to win by far, if you choke on dicks you are going to get fucking roasted.

People can make mistakes just like people are able to criticize those mistakes. Nobody is saying that they didn't work hard to get to this spot and nobody is saying soulwind isn't still one of the best players on the site, and if they are they're fucking retarded. They are saying that both people played horribly this finals, and it doesn't take 500iq and 3 stour trophies to figure that out.

Better luck next time soulwind I was actually rooting for you. Hopefully next time is the one for you.

Gratz Luigi you got pretty lucky this run but that's the game we play and it takes skill to even get here in the first place so enjoy it.
Nobody’s denying that you’re allowed to criticize people’s mistakes regardless of how many trophies or experience you have, it doesn’t take an expert to realize mistakes from both sides in this finals. However, you can’t expect a positive reaction from people if you’re being straight up toxic and mocking or attacking others when they’re on their lowest, sure you’re allowed to do that and your friends may feed your edgy memes with likes but that doesn’t mean you’re on the moral highground for doing so.

Congrats to Luigi for winning and SoulWind for another great run, you’ll get your trophy soon enough

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Nobody who currently makes ST playoffs will come anywhere close to winning any tourney in gen 8 cuz they have no skill and only use balance teams. Once their precious gliscor and heatran are ineligible for Pokebank they will not know how to play

These dewds can win with a 3 regen spike stack team but once everyone has to use Buneary as their choice bander they wont understand basic risk reward

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
lost bw, won oras and sm, gg

man i'm glad it's over this shit is stressful.

i'm so bad at writing shoutout posts i didn't even do it for spl but in an individual tour there is no incentive to help someone beyond you know, wanting to help them so i feel obliged.

as the ruiners know i'm terrible at building bw and after the terrible team i brought vs finch i was stressing out about what i was gonna do in that tier in the next round, so it came as a surprise and a blessing when 10 minutes after our series finch offered to help me prep vs bk. he ended up building the teams i used in semis and finals (sub salac magnezone was all me though) and even though i didn't do the team justice in the finals it took a huge load off my shoulders knowing i'd have solid bw teams. i'm all in on the FINCHTOUR28 bandwagon

idt i'm quite as bad at building sm but i was desperate cause i hadn't come up with a team liked in sm for the finals and so i did what any brazilian boy would do in this situation and turned to the magician, who after trying to get me to use some TRASH gave me that mawile team, idt i've ever been so happy to get a team in my life lmao. gama also built that sableye volc team for tama to use in wcop but he didn't like it so i poached it bop

shoutouts nintendi for coming out of retirement and still being the greatest in oras even though he says he can't build for shit he gave me ideas and looked over my teams (not his fault i brought a team with 0 water resists though)

shoutouts anti for posting a godawful sharpedo team with that nature power serperior in the brazil chat, inspired my sm team vs bk
shoutouts yoppie for an oras team he built last year that inspired my finals team
shoutouts mncmt for being so bad that after testing against him i decided not to test for the rest of the playoffs
shoutouts pearl and sabella for pretty much building the sm team i used vs liolae during spl
shoutouts brazil, ruiners, InD and my fans (updated kanto) for the moral support
shoutouts bro kappa for unironically offering me a pyukumuku stall team right as the oras game ended
shoutouts hanke for being the last brazilian to win a trophy in checks notes 2010?!

and last but not least shoutouts to my brother from another mother jimmy turtwig who looked over all my teams and helped me through every step of the way as well as being my friend for 7 years

Last edited:

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
lost, just wanna say that you wouldn't have won shit without the freeze in oras and the toxic miss in sm but that is a whole summary of what your run was.

thanks to those who cheered on me once again, specially to ABR and Trosko for helping me prepare in these playoffs, sorry to dissappoint! I know I played badly in the last game and shouldn't say shit but that is how I feel right now.

See you on the next one
Yes I’m sure he got lucky throughout the whole entire tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)