Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 29 Playoffs - Finals [Won by ABR]

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
2. ABR (70) VS. (30) 14. Corazan - Corazan's run thus far has been quite fortunate, but his late game play during G3 of his series against Sayuze was special nevertheless. I think that he has a lot of motivation and he is not afraid to take risks in the builder/games, so there's always an outside chance he wins. With that said, I feel he is not nearly as ready for the occasion as ABR, who is solid across the board and more likely to bring solid teams. I have to favor him significantly because of that.
8. Pohjis (60) VS. (40) 12. Bloody alfa - Pohjis is the epitome of consistent and solid. Bloody alfa shows flashes of brilliance and I think he has a really bright future ahead of him, but he is also mistake prone when he rushes. I think Pohjis takes it in a close, three game set. If either side brings the god damn Accelgor in SS, then they will lose on the spot, however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)