Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 29 Playoffs - Finals [Won by ABR]

Corazan

Crystal
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lost in some ggs,
Talking about my run overall I feel quite bad bc I know I can do way better than that but I'll try to bounce back in other tours.
s/o cclm, frenchs pals, ladderdons (kek) and all my friends in general for the help/making this so entertaining.
rooting for ABR go take whats yours bro :D altho pohjis would be a very deserving winner too.

Last edited:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
This is it man. The moment you've waited for. All those years of farming tournament wins in every corner of the circuit has led to this match. You've shown you're one of the top dogs on the site, now is your chance to seal the trophy in the tournament which matters the most. I, along with several others who've witnessed you excel for years, will be rooting for you. Good luck Pohjis!

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I fucking love both these dudes and this is an amazing finals, big hyuk hyuk moment here but abrs been one of my best friends for a while now and it's stupid how far he can go in this game, he's one of the few people left nowadays that can really motivate you to try to go a step further. Pohjis is incredible and i've always been impressed by how consistent he can be, probably was one of the most underrated players for ages now and he's really proving that atm. Whoever wins absolutely deserves it :psyglad:

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
This is it man. The moment you've waited for. All those years of farming tournament wins in every corner of the circuit has led to this match. You've shown you're one of the top dogs on the site, now is your chance to seal the trophy in the tournament which matters the most. I, along with several others who've witnessed you excel for years, will be rooting for you. Good luck Pohjis!
highlighting for emphasis.

this the ultimate final boss right here Big Ribbon (shoutouts teal; excellent nick).

you show out in this moment and aint nobody saying shit to you after this. period.

whats it gonna be my man?

looking forward to that answer on matchday

Going into playoffs I was rooting for Empo, Finch, Big Ribbon, and Bdab so I am happy to see this final. I am ultimately rooting for both players as they are both excellent and good guys. However as Adam has already won a stour as well as ost and is likely the front runner to win classic I will slightly root for the Jis in this one. I think he is the most consistent player on the site when you take into account all tiers, and is the ambassador to ubers the tier that I came from. All that said I hope we have a great finals and if Abr repeats or Pohjis wins I will be very happy either way both guys are excellent and deserving of the win.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Excellent final. Pohjis and ABR have very different backgrounds as players and histories in tournaments, but both are strong players who deserve their place in the final. Rooting for ABR to take it and I think he is the favorite, but Pohjis has enough trickery up his sleeve and timely aggression in his gameplay to make it a very close series. 60/40 at best.

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Wanted to thank everyone who cheered for me during this tour, its been a blast playing and prepping and surely one of the best moments competitively, so ill be surely back for more.

Shoutouts to Caasi again ( this is becoming a ritual man) for prepping every single team, because getting to semis in my first big stage appearance (second if you count olt) wasn't doable without you amigo *^* And big thanks to the usual crews for the huge support, mainly Sacra corona and BBcrew, you guys mean the world to me. Lastly, and for everyone who cheered for me and helped me ( beatiful egalvanc Pais The Hunterr and im probably forgetting a few more), this was doable thanks to your continuous support so thank you again, and we will soon be back for some more :blobpex:

Last edited:
Great finals between two monsters. Could go either ways and whoever wins, you both deserve to lift the pink trophy. Slight preference for Pohjis but rooting for a great finals for sure. Looking forward to be on Sunday. GL to both and may the best win !

MAMP

MAMP!
hey it says in the title of the thread that you guys are playing at 12 noon est on sunday but i am in australia and that is after my bed time. please can you play a few hours earlier because my mum said that i can stay up late to watch it if you do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)