Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 31 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Lusa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggs to Ktütverde gl in the remainder. It was really fun to qualify, I'll try and come back stronger next season. I'll come back stronger the next time around, I am pretty sure! Thanks to ramboss
for the ORAS team that he built in 2014 and I used it here, that team is so good and helped me to qualify on the regular season, rooting for John W to take it all. See you all next time around! :blobthumbsup:

Katy

Banned deucer.
Giannis-Antetokommo-o and xray are always consistent in Stours and I think it's time that one of them claims the individual trophy, but Vileman and JYT are pretty strong with JYT gaining a big W over Soulwind, on of the strongest, most consistent, and best players.
Skypenguin proved, that he got it and Lusa is a strong player aswell, so this pairing could go either way.
Ktutverde is known as an initial PU main, but this tour showcases, that anyone can step up to their game.

It'll be hard to tell, who will win this round, as all these games can go either way, as all of the remaining are pretty strong. I wish you all good luck! :blobwizard:

Glad to see a very interesting pool of players left, keeps the tour exciting so hf guys. Hoping xray or giannis can take this tour, xray has been consistent for a long time in terms of stour appearances and giannis has been very strong as of late. Giannis gama and xray joshy the highlights of the round for sure.

SidTheShuckle

Everyday I’m Shucklin’
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
im just gonna make my second round of predictions quick.
this is based off of ratios this time

1. Giannis Antetokommo-o (SS) vs 8. Eternal Spirit (SM, ORAS)
15. Jytcampbell (SM) vs 7. xray (SS, ORAS)
14. Skypenguin (SM) vs 6. Lusa (SS, ORAS)
13. Vileman (ORAS) vs 12 Ktütverde (SS, SM)

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Late, but here are some fast facts about the competitors in Season 31 of Smogon Tour! (These records are written as if R1 hasn't been played yet)

• This is the first playoffs appearance for Eternal Spirit, Jytcampbell, Skypenguin, Ktütverde, Vileman, Tace, egalvanc, and iNoLife, making Season 31 the season with the most number of first time playoffs appearances, not counting the first season!
    • As for the rest of our competitors, this is the second playoffs appearance for Giannis Antetokommo-o, Lusa, Ox the Fox; third for John W and Tricking; fifth for Pohjis, seventh for xray, and fourteenth for SoulWind!
  • This is SoulWind's seventh consecutive playoffs appearance! He is now tied with Bloo and ABR for the most number of consecutive playoffs appearances.
  • This is Ox the Fox's first playoffs appearance since ST20, where he made it to Round 2 and lost to the champion Tesung. Will he find success in two new generations of Pokemon?
  • Ojama still holds the record for longest time between first time (Season 11) and last time (Season 30) qualifying for playoffs, but SoulWind has crept up to second place this season (Season 13 - 31).
  • There are no previous Smogon Tour winners in the 16 qualifiers for playoffs! Who will walk away with the trophy for the first time?
These records are hosted on this document made by Posho and Slimmer, currently maintained by me. Let me know if there's a mistake I made on either this post or the document or if there's an interesting fun fact I forgot to include here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)