Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 32 Playoffs - Finals [Won by SoulWind]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no other way to say it, losing isn't a good feeling and making such a big mistake near the end of the final game really stings after coming so far. This one will bother me for a long while, but there's nothing else to do than to move forward.

Congratulations SW, you're a monster dude. Your perseverance is inspiring and nobody else is more deserving of this trophy than you. Facing you is always a great challenge and I hope I can achieve even a fraction of your accomplishments as a player one day.

Special thank you to those who took the time to help me each round, I'm sorry I couldn't bring this one home for you guys.

that oras game was a work of art. beautiful team, too. congrats sw, I don't think anyone can contest that this is the most deserved trophy of all time.

(for anyone who didn't know and was wondering - and hopefully nobody else has mentioned it in this thread so far - sw first made playoffs in season 13, aka spring 2012, during the gen 3/4/5 era of tour. to give that little tidbit even more perspective, gen 5 at that time was still in bw1...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)