Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 33 Playoffs [Won by Empo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun, as always, i'm dissapointed ofc but I guess I tried to fish way too much matchup in game 2 and 3, so it is what it is, shoutouts to myself for all the help I provided to myself kek, it was nice to play you Finchinator in this stage of the tournament and I hope we play again at some point,
special shoutouts to Miguelmart | Smogon Forums el muerto (?). It's sad to lose by a bit of hax but I guess it always happens in this stage of the tour idk, I'm cursed.

I played really bad but it's cause I get nervous thinking I might win mid-game

To the people who cheered for me: MUCHAS GRACIAS DE CORAZÓN ramboss Pinto SpectralThief AmyQuaris Pkmn trainer Rizzo MTV BRATVA London Beats Niko starry blanket Dorron PepeBowie #teamvenezuela por aposharme moralmente

To the haters: suck my nut

Good Luck in the remainder Finchinator

Last edited:
It was fun, as always, i'm dissapointed ofc but I guess I tried to fish way too much matchup in game 2 and 3, so it is what it is, shoutouts to myself for all the help I provided to myself kek, it was nice to play you Finchinator in this stage of the tournament and I hope we play again at some point,
special shoutouts to Miguelmart | Smogon Forums el muerto (?). It's sad to lose by a bit of hax but I guess it always happens in this stage of the tour idk, I'm cursed.

I played really bad but it's cause I get nervous thinking I might win mid-game

To the people who cheered for me: MUCHAS GRACIAS DE CORAZÓN ramboss Pinto SpectralThief AmyQuaris Pkmn trainer Rizzo MTV BRATVA London Beats Niko starry blanket Dorron PepeBowie #teamvenezuela por aposharme moralmente

To the haters: suck my nut

Good Luck in the remainder Finchinator
Egalvanc perdió para apoyar el gl next year de Venezuela, ungrande te amo egalvanc

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
robjr and Star have been granted a one day extension; they are playing tomorrow around 12pm GMT-4. I will update the OP with replays and this result tomorrow after it is played and I work.

16. DonSalvatore vs (8. robjr vs 9. Star)
15. JP192 vs 7. Sabella
3. Ox the Fox vs 11. Empo
13. z0mOG vs 5. Finchinator

The deadline for these is Sunday, May 22nd at 10pm GMT-4.

z0mOG and I will be playing 4pm on Sunday. Have fun.

Last edited:

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
There are incredible players, phenomenal players and the ones who born 1 in 1000 times in every competitive things.
As well as in every competitive things, this also happens on Pokémon.
We can speak about some incredible players and phenomenal players through the years during the Smogon Tour, who marked for ever the history of this prestigious tour and Smogon.
Then, there are players like ABR, Empo which probably are built different and play in an other world.
Empo, probably just decided to play the tour in the middle of the season, playing few tours and did what the other categories of players did during the whole season.
And I’m personally “in love “ and a big fan of this kind of Player and I think there is nothing else who can deserve this trophy than him.
Like when they speak about Messi saying “ he does not deserve to win the golden ball, coz of not scoring 128 goals every season, of not winning the champions league”. No, some players should deserve the best, coz they are the best. Always.
Forza Empo !!!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)