Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 1 (Includes Predictions Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Great Sage. I got one or two timely crits however, making the game easier than it would have been, and making me feel a bit bad.

Sending log shortly.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
still not recieved a pm back from altex, in all fairness I haven't been able to shoddy since Thursday due to college commitments, but no reply from my opponent =/

hmm, opponent hasnt responded to my pm after he pmed me, but im sure we should be getting this done either today or tomorrow

note: Just checked, it says hes banned, and that his last activity was January 13th =(

upinsmoke13 has still not responded to my PM and hasn't been on in a week

geez, this thing is like one big no show

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
upinsmoke13 has still not responded to my PM and hasn't been on in a week

geez, this thing is like one big no show

he was having personal problems, he said he will tyr and contatc you today or tomorrow.

Still nothing from Bender. I'm going out tonight, so hopefully he shows up tomorrow or something. I have proof I contacted him through pms if needed.

Been having trouble catching GameGirlColor over the last couple of weeks. Will continue idling on shoddy and PMing when I see them online!

Just posting to say that I was in contact with my opponent last week which led us to decide to battle today/tomorrow. I sent him a PM today, no reply. Hoping to get our match done tonight/tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)