Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
It's 1-1 between me and OneTeD. We're gonna do the 3rd battle later.

EDIT: Lost 2-1.

It's better to made an acty post than contact your opp when we're connecting at same time ? Or not answered when i ask for playing now ?

Grind Pantera

Now this is just pissing me off. He gets on yesterday i tell him to play, he says he has to go whack a christmas tree or some shit and says he'll be available most of the day tommorow (today). And so i do the worst mistake ever and it was the first time i ever give my own personal time for pokemon and canceled all my plans stayed at home all day just waiting for this guy to show up. And he's a no show. I'll wait 30 more minutes then im off.

We are trying to connect at the same time (his horary is 9 hours less than mine). I think that he also connect few days in the week.. but I try every day in 2 differents time but nothing. Ralts, try to connect you more than last days please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)