Finals Smogon Tournament #9 - Finals [Won by gr8astard]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats gr8astard, shows that douches do succeed in life after all. Pokemon is serious remember.

Respect for Feraligatr sweep though.

im all for gr8 winning and still hope he wins but this really needs to be overturned and a game 2 enforced im sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
welcome to the club hugo lad... dont mind potential pedo ipl and dangerous goofball...

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
CHAMPION GR8ASTARD
#undeserving #neverforget #successfuldouche #takesselfiesatgym

#100th POST FINALLY

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I guess I have to post...

The NU team I used wasn't even loaded on PO when I challenged, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, but I thought, hey it's ok I will ask my opponent or a tournament director, but I just got no response but ''ask earthworm''. Apparently, Earthworm was on IRC but I didn't see him in any channel. Edit: he was on irc under ''earthworm|away'' and only in the channels #santcuary, #dodriobrate and #ocn, I wonder how I was supposed to find him...

What can I do, screwed up by a PO bug, and don't bring ''karma'' or ''ToF'', I already explained that on irc...

enjoy your 3ds you fucking piece of shit

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I guess I have to post...

The NU team I used wasn't even loaded on PO when I challenged, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, but I thought, hey it's ok I will ask my opponent or a tournament director, but I just got no response. Apparently, Earthworm was on IRC but I didn't see him in any channel.

What can I do, screwed up by a PO bug, and don't bring ''karma'' or ''ToF'', I already explained that on irc...

enjoy your 3ds you fucking piece of shit
please get a little saltier

its k u can get one for 129 on ebay, theyre not too much money!

there is no po bug

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I question the role of the TDs throughout this tournament.
Thx for pointing this out. Earthworm was a shitty host this year for allowing all those dick moves from gr8, DU and other players (hi ShakeItUp). I guess we couldn't expect a worse ending for such a pathetic tournament this season.

Congratz gr8, you just showed us that we can win the biggest tournament on Smogon just by lucking his opponents and making dick moves.

Finally, Coyotte508 is the real winner of this shit.

As disappointing as it is for something like that to happen (DestinyUnknown loaded a NU team instead of an OU team), forcing DestinyUnknown and gr8astard to start over would set a terrible precedent (DestinyUnknown got to see gr8astard's team).

Congratulations gr8astard!

Reactions: ABR

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
The thing is, I didn't load that team, and I didn't challenge with that team, what can I do if I got screwed up by a PO bug that is even reported

??????

I don't see what the problem is with replaying with different teams, especially considering he MUST have another one at least in case this had gone down to a third game. Thanks to the organization.

Oh, and since people are bringing up what I ''did'' to ToF, I will tell the whole story, I don't give a damn anymore:

I and Tof started to play on Showdown. He couldn't do any move for some reason and he timed out, so I let him replay on PO. However, my team imported wrong and I lost the first battle because one pokemon didn't have an item I needed. Then we played the second and I won clean. On the third, ToF's team had one move missing (and fyi, 2 of my pokemon had missing moves too), but since I lost the first battle for the same reason I decided not to let him replay. So this is it, stop calling me out when I did no wrong...

Reactions: amg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)