Not open for further replies.

CTC

The Lord Shepherd shall guideth ye cattle
is a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
MOET vs gr8astard
MarceloDK vs DestinyUnknown
Thatsjustpeachy vs WhiteQueen
MAlkaviano vs Conflict

NIGGAS BE HATIN ON GR8. i can imagine niggas flippin shit after he wins it all. #notevendickriding

i have perpetually peaked #1 on the uu ladder. what's your point?

anyways, peachy is a gurl too? this is all kind of lesbianism

i want that exclusive smogon tshirt. bad.

good luck to all

MOET vs gr8astard - ok so i may have lost to moet with a team which was built to thrash rain, but this guy is good and a po regular should not win this trophy ^_~

MarceloDK vs DestinyUnknown - mdk just might choke, again 'O'

Thatsjustpeachy vs WhiteQueen - the power of asian vs the power of woman, this should be entertaining to watch as a spectator *.*

MAlkaviano vs Conflict - very unsure on this one so probably the winner of the tournament right here =D

gl guys,

rooting for moet and peachy

disclaimer: gr8 is a good guy, i know he's a good player, and i'm on fairly good terms with him. with that said,

shut the fuck up, what he did in the second round was absolute bullshit. while i acknowledge he beat some very good players, he shouldn't have even played them. exploiting a loophole to worm your way out of a loss is good reason for "hating".

peachy wins it all, btw...she's definitely the most deserving out of the remaining players left
Totally agree

Oglemi

oh my gosh you found me
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Secret Boss Mod
MOET vs gr8astard
MarceloDK vs DestinyUnknown
Thatsjustpeachy vs WhiteQueen
MAlkaviano vs Conflict

lgi los tigres + conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)