CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
MOET vs gr8astard
MarceloDK vs DestinyUnknown
Thatsjustpeachy vs WhiteQueen
MAlkaviano vs Conflict

NIGGAS BE HATIN ON GR8. i can imagine niggas flippin shit after he wins it all. #notevendickriding

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i have perpetually peaked #1 on the uu ladder. what's your point?

anyways, peachy is a gurl too? this is all kind of lesbianism

i want that exclusive smogon tshirt. bad.

good luck to all

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MOET vs gr8astard - ok so i may have lost to moet with a team which was built to thrash rain, but this guy is good and a po regular should not win this trophy ^_~

MarceloDK vs DestinyUnknown - mdk just might choke, again 'O'

Thatsjustpeachy vs WhiteQueen - the power of asian vs the power of woman, this should be entertaining to watch as a spectator *.*

MAlkaviano vs Conflict - very unsure on this one so probably the winner of the tournament right here =D

gl guys,

rooting for moet and peachy

disclaimer: gr8 is a good guy, i know he's a good player, and i'm on fairly good terms with him. with that said,

shut the fuck up, what he did in the second round was absolute bullshit. while i acknowledge he beat some very good players, he shouldn't have even played them. exploiting a loophole to worm your way out of a loss is good reason for "hating".

peachy wins it all, btw...she's definitely the most deserving out of the remaining players left
Totally agree

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
How on earth did all 3 tigers avoid each other again..................

Anyway, Peachy, DUnk, and Moet lgi

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
MOET vs gr8astard
MAlkaviano vs Conflict

lgi los tigres + conflict

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
MOET vs gr8astard
MAlkaviano vs Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)