Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I saw logs of Rewer's win.
the odds are literally 0.00013 just from those instances alone. I feel bad for ma boy thunder. I really hate that this stupendous amount of hax would determine the outcome of the game.

ACTIVITY WIN REQUEST

I contacted my opponent (The_Chaser) December 10th, the day i was notified that i was a substitute. I informed him that i was available to battle him on Pokemon Showdown on Wednesday (Dec. 12th) or Thursday (Dec. 13th) during the 5-8 time period (Central Standard Time). I upheld my part of the scheduling and was on Pokemon Showdown from 5-8:35 on Thursday (Dec. 13th). My opponent, however, was not responding to my battle requests during the time period, because of this I believe that I deserve the activity win.

Activity win request

My opponent has not been online since the 9th. Made considerable effort to get in touch with him, but no replies back as of yet. 3 VMs of mine went unreplied to.

I really hope to get the match done, We will hopefully have our match tomorrow.

If we can't play tomorrow, i Request An Activity Win. His cookies got deleted and can't catchup with teambuilding. I have been available for the entire 3 weeks and he could not get the match done. It is unfortunate; but if we don't play tomorrow, its gonna have to be an activity win on my part.

Yesterday my oponent finnaly called me on IRC via locopoke, lol.

I went to #pokemon (where he was) and pm'd him, and he didnt answer..

We scheduled for this afternoon, more exactly at 4pm GMT+1. I have been waiting for an hour and a half and he didn't show up. I'm leaving due personal issues so i'm sending a new vm to try to schedule for another day.

I think that i have to Activity win request if my opponent does not appear

sorry for my fucking english.

My opponent hasn't been on since the 7th; also, we did arrange to battle however he did not reply to my PM's on Pokemon Showdown. REQUESTING ACTIVITY WIN

Found Brap on PS, but he is appraently having computer problems, fictional or not I don't know. Anyways, I'll keep looking for him
Confirming I had computer issues yesterday so I couldn't make the time I'd set. We should still get this done though.

Requesting an Activity Win. My opponent hasn't been on since Dec. 9th, the date that I knew I was subbed in, and has thus not once responded to my request for a time.

peng

hivemind leader
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
won vs iluvkyogre 2-1, ggs

edit: if you saved the logs i'd love for you to point out any of the hax i got against you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)