Smogon user NHL, MLB, NBA team index

Living in: Japan
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers (though I became a fan when I lived in Hong Kong)
MLB: Los Angeles Angels (purely for Ohtani, became a fan of his when I came to Japan)

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NHL: LA Kings
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: St. Louis Cardinals

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Add the Toronto Maple Leafs to my NHL teams too. I'm still a Vegas Golden Knights fan too, but because I've officially got a Canadian visa and am moving to Toronto next year, I'll also want to root for my home team.

I'm too into the LA Lakers to have the Toronto Raptors share top billing with them (they'll only be my second team), and there was too much bad blood (plus they're both AL teams) for the Texas Rangers and Toronto Blue Jays to share top billing too.

Add the Toronto Maple Leafs to my NHL teams too. I'm still a Vegas Golden Knights fan too, but because I've officially got a Canadian visa and am moving to Toronto next year, I'll also want to root for my home team.

I'm too into the LA Lakers to have the Toronto Raptors share top billing with them (they'll only be my second team), and there was too much bad blood (plus they're both AL teams) for the Texas Rangers and Toronto Blue Jays to share top billing too.
True Lakers fan helping recruit Kawhi Leonard a year early. Hoping to see you with a kLAw sign at every Raptors home game this season.

Guess you can add my name to the Colorado Avalanche, just a family thing.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
True Lakers fan helping recruit Kawhi Leonard a year early. Hoping to see you with a kLAw sign at every Raptors home game this season.

Guess you can add my name to the Colorado Avalanche, just a family thing.
Are you living in Toronto? I'll get my Leonard threads sorted, but I'll have to figure out a way to simultaneously provide subliminal messaging so that he wants to come to LA. Maybe a deliberately misspelt jersey that says LAonard instead?

I
Are you living in Toronto? I'll get my Leonard threads sorted, but I'll have to figure out a way to simultaneously provide subliminal messaging so that he wants to come to LA. Maybe a deliberately misspelt jersey that says LAonard instead?
I was in Toronto for 5 years but moved to Japan a few years ago, otherwise I'd definitely join you in the recruitment.

Devils, Mets, and Nets (Basketball I'm more of just a watch for players though [and Buffalo Bills for football though it wasn't asked)

I'm from New York

edit* with Pops passing, Colts too (his team) but second to Bills.

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
So I'm in Melbourne, Australia rather than Toronto right now, due to a last min change of plans.

You can therefore remove the Leafs for me (but leave the Golden Knights)

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
NBA: Clippers
NFL: Niners
MLB/NHL: Don't watch/Don't care

And yes I've rooted for both all my life.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
nba: la lakers
from la, I live in Oregon now.

nhl: san jose sharks (I used to live 20 mins from san jose before I moved to OR and used to always go to the games when they played the kings)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)