Smogon VGC Live Tournaments - On hold (See post #180, page 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information for this weeks tournaments are out!

Note that we are trying to switch the chat from irc to Showdown, in the private room Tohjo Falls. To join the room, just use this link: play.pokemonshowdown.com/tohjofalls

The battles will still be on cartridge

Hey just gonna make a quick note.

My brother is going to be playing on my Caleb gamecard. but he doesnt have a smogon(young) so i signed up under my name

Congrats to Impact on winning Saturday's tournament. Also we have actually started to upload the finals, find them on Smogon's YouTube channel.

Battle codes:
[22:43:48] Impact_vgc:GAME 1 MMDGWWWWWW3722KX
[22:44:18] Impact_vgc:GAME 2 9ZSWWWWWWW3722L7

Time for information regarding this week's tournament!

The OP has been updated with information regarding this week's Pokemon, however, please note that there will only be one tournament this week, which will be on Saturday. This is because this week's tournament is a bit special, as the winner will receive a Jolly shiny Rayquaza, donated by Steven Stone .

Rayquaza
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Moveset:
Dragon Ascent, Extreme Speed, Earthquake, Protect
Also, Steven Stone will be uploading a compilation of highlights from the VGC 15 season, which he will upload right before the tournament starts, so come a bit early to Tohjo Falls this Saturday to make sure you get to see it

Last edited:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
iirc the groudon's Special Attack IV is 26, so if any of you, for any reason, feel the need to use Overheat on Adamant Groudon, you might just be able to make it work.

Ahh, so it looks like I missed the tournament that was giving away Groudon. Well... I guess a Shiny 5 IV Rayquaza is nice too. Um... I guess I'll enter.

Ahh, so it looks like I missed the tournament that was giving away Groudon. Well... I guess a Shiny 5 IV Rayquaza is nice too. Um... I guess I'll enter.
..Groudon is the Pokemon this week, and the winner and only the winner will recieve the Rayquaza

Yes. I understand now. @Skarmsteel filled me in on things. By the way, he also said there was a battlefy link, right?

EDIT: Found it! Don't worry.

Congratulations to Yuga42 on winning this week's tournament! We will be back after christmas and then play with the VGC 16 rules.

[00:08:07] Yuga42: Game 1: W6BW-WWWW-WW39-3MYK
[00:08:51] Yuga42: Game 2: SB6G-WWWW-WW39-3MMS

edit:
Ah ok. Guess they missed/skipped me then.
I'm pretty sure I sent Groudon to all the Cacnea's I saw that were put up by people who participated in the tournament, maybe you got sniped?

Yo guys i know i promised the compilation but you already know Youtube crashed for me and everything. I tried to get it out afterwards BUT...

YO DUDE WTF Part 2.PNG

YEAH... You saw that right....
Idk man i just want to die.

Yo guys i know i promised the compilation but you already know Youtube crashed for me and everything. I tried to get it out afterwards BUT...

YEAH... You saw that right....
Idk man i just want to die.
It's only ~21.56666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)