Smogon VGC Live Tournaments - On hold (See post #180, page 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think the next tournament here will be VGC 16... I don't have the Pokemon for it right now. Well, we'll see what happens, aye?

So, I think the next tournament here will be VGC 16... I don't have the Pokemon for it right now. Well, we'll see what happens, aye?
I would only assume that nothing really changes except that we play on Normal Rules to compensate for the Ubers being added. I look forward to the upcoming one since I've been building up my stock of VGC Ubers

Okay, sorry for being really late this week, have no one to blame but myself. The links to this weeks tournaments are here, Friday Saturday. We will be using the VGC 16 ruleset. And now for this weeks Pokemon:

Xernas
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 0 EVs - IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Moveset: Geomancy / Moonblast / Dazzling Gleam / Protect

This week, we'll be giving away a Xerneas donated by Yuga42 . With its Power Herb Geomancy set, Xernas is one of those Pokemon in VGC 16 that you simply have to prepare for, and requires solid checks on all teams.​

I'm having some problems with Battlefy, though, it seems to have forgotten the Username and password that I previously used to join these tournaments. What should I do?

Okay, sorry for being really late this week, have no one to blame but myself. The links to this weeks tournaments are here, Friday Saturday. We will be using the VGC 16 ruleset. And now for this weeks Pokemon:

Xernas
Nature: - Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 0 EVs - IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Moveset: Geomancy / Moonblast / Dazzling Gleam / Protect

This week, we'll be giving away a Xerneas donated by Yuga42 . With its Power Herb Geomancy set, Xernas is one of those Pokemon in VGC 16 that you simply have to prepare for, and requires solid checks on all teams.​
I checked the Attack of this Xerneas, and it's IV is 0.

Congratulations to LLeonard for winning this weeks tournament! Battle videos:
[22:07:53] LLeonard: game 1 : U3WG-WWWW-WW3C-FGKA
[22:08:18] LLeonard: game 2 : A9LG-WWWW-WW3C-FGL5

There has been a few issues with the Xerneas regarding some things, more information about this will come when we have cleared things up a bit~

No, it is next week though
coincidentally, I'm off this Friday and Saturday, and every other weekend. I now seem to work all day Fri/Sat every other week, coincidentally on the same schedule as these tourneys.
Whoever makes my hours is seriously just fucking with me at this point. No loss though, I haven't decided on a team yet, much less have one. You guys won't have to worry about my legendary Arbok for the forseeable future.

Time for info for this weeks tournament. Sadly Steven Stone is busy this weekend, so we will only have a tournament on Saturday. Link to that tournament is here, and just as a reminder the link to the chatroom on Showdown, Tohjo Falls, is here. Now for this weeks Pokemon:

Kyurem
Nature: Modest - Ability: Pressure
EVs: - IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moveset: Draco Meteor/Earth Power/Ice Beam/Scary Face

This week, we'll be giving away a Kyurem donated by Mishimono. While Kyurem in itself is pretty bad, Kyurem-White is one of the most threatening special wallbreakers around.

Last edited:
Thanks to the few people that participated, and congratulations to JJGhost for winning todays tour!

Battle codes:
[21:54:26] JJGhostVGC: g1: UVHW-WWWW-WW3E-LGUU
[21:54:40] JJGhostVGC: G2: WCMW-WWWW-WW3E-LGVS

Time for info for this weeks tournament. Sadly Steven Stone is busy this weekend again, so we will only have a tournament on Saturday. Link to that tournament is here, and just as a reminder the link to the chatroom on Showdown, Tohjo Falls, is here. Now for this weeks Pokemon:

Giratina
EVs: 0 - IVs: 31/x/31/31/30/31
Moveset:

This week, we will be giving away a Giratina donated by Jio . Giratina's Origin form is a pretty popular Pokemon in the VGC metagame, being a good check to Kangaskhan as well as the primals (except Kyogre's Ice Beam).

Time for info for this weeks tournament. Sadly Steven Stone is busy this weekend again, so we will only have a tournament on Saturday. Link to that tournament is here, and just as a reminder the link to the chatroom on Showdown, Tohjo Falls, is here. Now for this weeks Pokemon:

Giratina
EVs: 0 - IVs: 31/x/31/31/30/31
Moveset:

This week, we will be giving away a Giratina donated by Jio . Giratina's Origin form is a pretty popular Pokemon in the VGC metagame, being a good check to Kangaskhan as well as the primals (except Kyogre's Ice Beam).
Anyway we can get the Griseous Orb in case we want to use Origin Form for Giratina or must we get one ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)