Smogon Wi-Fi's Secret Santa #6!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
approved by: shiny finder

Hello! Welcome to the 6th Wi-Fi Secret Santa installment! I know this is a bit earlier Not even Thanksgiving but I thought posting this now would give some folks time to gauge their potential Christmas partner :)

please know that the Pokémon does NOT need to be shiny at all!

Here how it works:
All you have to do is post in this thread, filling out the form at the bottom of this post. This helps us get to know you and what kind of Pokémon you like a little better! Then, all of the signups will be shuffled and you'll be randomly assigned someone to get a gift for. Trying to take their answers in to account, you have the task of getting a Pokémon that you think they'll love to trade to them! Additionally, you'll receive a gift from someone else who joined.

1. Sign-ups are open from now until 11:59 PM on December 10th GMT-5. Signing-up is easy as posting in this thread and answering the questions!
  2. Once the sign-ups are closed, I will send PMs/DMs of the user you are paired with to get your gift ready. If you are struggling with finding inspiration, you can see if the user has some old forum post talking about their Pokemon.
  3. Keep me posted: if you are having troubles or something comes up that is fine. If that is the case, I will find another user who can step in as a replacement Santa. If no one else can, I will step in as the substitute.
  4. Once Christmas is here, I will announce the parings in this post. You will have a week (or more if needed) to give your gift to your paired user. If you so wish, feel free to post what your partner gave you in this thread~
Questions to Answer:
Code:
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) :
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? :
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? :
What is your favourite colour? :
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? :
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? :
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike :
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? :
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? :
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus:
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in:
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? :
Happy posting :xenglad:
Apologies! Please know older Gen games are also available like Sun & Moon or XY etc. Edit 2.5; Please know that you can gift a Pokémon you already have. Does not have to be new! Thanks Mo :worrywhirl: :blobthumbsup:

Sign-ups:
  1. BlizzardHero
  2. Lionyx
  3. Rain Moon
  4. BluePanther512
  5. SpiritGuy
  6. dr00
  7. WMAR
  8. LL7
  9. Xen :xenglad:
  10. Rufus Drumknott
  11. Sephi
  12. Mr. SU
  13. Tatertot
  14. Perriechu
  15. Obstagoon3
  16. Max. Optimizer
  17. Chlora
  18. NixFaux
  19. Zami
  20. Buckert

Last edited:
I've missed this the past five times it's been hosted. But no longer! Yippee! And thanks for organizing it this year, Light. :blobnom:

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fighting, Ice, Flying
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Unova, although Sinnoh ranks nicely as well.
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Moon and then Lure, but I strongly prefer matching colors to the mon above all else!
What is your favourite colour? : Green, though Blue and Brown are also excellent.
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Cute, but I think almost every Pokemon is very cute!
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Exhausted Jolly
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Luxury Balls go into the trash can in my home.
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : I am competitively casual: I build things for competitive modes but never actually like to play in said competitive modes.
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Absolutely, unless a Pokemon physically cannot have a nickname I prefer it to have one.
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: SwSh, BDSP, Legends, and Home.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: IGN Kaavie (SwSh) IGN Kazahana (BDSP), Konru (Legends), IGN Blizz (Home)
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Yes

Last edited:

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Grass, Flying, Steel
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn as a region and Silver as a game
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Heavy Ball, Luxury Ball, Dive Ball
What is your favourite colour? : Green, blue
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful but I don't dislike weaker Pokémon
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Timid
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Toxapex
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : yes
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: I prefer to receive in Shining Pearl if applicable or in Sword if not, for gen 8 gifts. If the gift is in gen 9, I am able to receive in Violet too.
  • I can receive in : Gen 6/7/8/9
  • I can gift in : Gen 8
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Coren
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Won't have time for that, sorry :(

Thanks Light for hosting this :)

Last edited:
It ain't even December yet, what are you doing?? But uh, that aside, thanks for taking up the mantle and hosting this year's SS. I was actually thinking about volunteering to do so myself, but you beat me to it!

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!): Psychic, Flying, Steel.
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game: Unova/BW2.
What is your favourite type of Pokéball: Premier, Love, and Beast.
What is your favourite colour: Grey or blue.
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon: Either is fine.
Which Pokémon nature best describes you: Timid.
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike: Bruxish, Poison type, Heal Ball.
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually: "Fanatical hoarding of perfect mons" falls under casual, I guess.
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon: Yes! Thoughtful and clever nicknames are always appreciated.
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: Any game is fine.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Rain (Sword, Shield), Rin (Legends: Arceus, Brilliant Diamond), Moon (Violet).
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time): Sure thing! I'm happy to help.

Last edited:
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Psychic, Water
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : All of them!
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Moon balls are the coolest
What is your favourite colour? : Blue or Dark Purple
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Serious
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Dusk and Quick just look ugly to me
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : I would rather not here, just so I can rename it
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: Should be able to give in S/V by December. Can currently give in SwSh, BDSP, and P:LA. I might forget. If that's the case, please spam me in PMs.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Uptight12345 in all
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Sure!

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Dragon, Fire
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Kalos for the games. For the mons themselves: Kanto, Sinnoh and Galar
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Apicorn Ball + Dream Ball + Beast Ball. I just like when the ball matches the Pokemon's colors
What is your favourite colour? : I like plenty of colors
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? (I'd rather prefer the question: what kind of Pokemon do you like because there's not only 2 kinds of Pokemon) : I like cool looking Pokemon, both bulky-looking like Feraligatr Gigalith or Magmortar and slim-looking like Scyther, Yanmega or Dragapult
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Jolly or Adamant
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Standard Poke Balls
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Of course, as long as it's well thought
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: SwSh, SV and PLA. However, I can't give in SV
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: SwSh: Jean-Pascal / LPA: Achille / SV: Hana
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : No

Last edited:
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : water, dragon, fairy
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : sinnoh/kalos
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : dive ball / moon ball / level ball
What is your favourite colour? : blue/teal
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : cute obvs
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : sassy
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : quick ball
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : casually
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: i own all and have no preference
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: dr00
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : yes

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : grass, Dragon, Fighting
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Gen 2 but mainly Heart Gold
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Safari Ball
What is your favourite colour? : Red and Green
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Adamant
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Chansey, gross
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitive
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: Nothing preferred.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: WMAR
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : yes

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Ice, Dragon
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn for region and Diamond for game
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Level
What is your favourite colour? : Yellow
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Fairy, Poison, Great & Ultra balls
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Used to be competitive, now very casual
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : I usually don’t, but special occasions allow for special nicknames
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: yes for all
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: SwSh: Appa, PLA: Marthus, SV: Oscar
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa: Regrettably no (full time, slow at hunting)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
:wo:

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water/Ghost/Bug
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Johto/Unova/Hisui
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Whichever matches, but if I have to specifically pick: Dive/Moon
What is your favourite colour? : Blue
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Both :xenglad:
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Mild
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Plz delete Cinderace ty
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually, but trained with competitive sets
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : I usually don't nickname myself, but (appropriate) nicknames from traded Pokemon are always cool
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: SwSh/BDSP/PLA/SV/HOME all work
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Xen
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Unlikely I'd have the time due to working FT in retail and holiday season, unfortunately

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fairy, Fire, Dark
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Galar and Unova
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Love Ball is my favourite, but I love matching combos, especially thematic and unconventional combos.
What is your favourite colour? : Cream-brown
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : All of them!
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : I have a restraining order against Ally Switch
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes!
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: All
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Rufus
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Definitely

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dragon, Normal, Fairy
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Johto
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Ones that match the color of the Pokemon :sphealuwu:
What is your favourite colour? : Teal
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Cute
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Greatly dislike Timer ball and Greedent
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually but with competitive EVs/IVs and moves
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : YES
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: SV preferred
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Rona
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Unfortunately likely won't have the time to work on more projects :c

Mr. SU

formerly Mr. ShinyUmbreon
Howdy! First time I'm doing something like this, hope whoever I end up giving to ends up liking what they've got
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Grass is my big favorite, normal and poison are great too
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Sinnoh, Pokemon Reborn is my favorite pokemon game though (fangame)
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Beast Ball Premier!
What is your favourite colour? : Green
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful's good, but I wont complain either way
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Impish
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Talonflame, repeat ball, water types
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : both
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : almost always, try to be creative!
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: Legends Arceus has the best origin mark! any's fine as long as it's compatible with sv.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Mr. SU
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? :
Yes, just not on short notice if necessary.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Ice, Poison, Steel
What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Unova
What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Net or Timer (or anything that matches)
What is your favorite colour? : Purple
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Either/both!
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Calm
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Beast Ball
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively, though a Pokémon doesn't have to be viable for me to love it
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Sure!
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: I can send and receive in any
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Tate
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Sure!

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!): Dragon, Water, Fairy
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game?: HG/SS
What is your favourite type of Pokéball?: Apriballs; more specifically Love, Lure and Moon
What is your favourite colour?: Purple
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: Cute!
Which Pokémon nature best describes you?: Rash
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike: I dislike most of the other Pokeballs - including Dream/Beast
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually?: Semi in between, learning more about VGC, I breed for competitive purposes
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon?: I do not
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: Can receive in any game, but I would prefer Scarlet/Violet.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Joe
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)?: Yeah, sure

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) :dragon fire and ice
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : region alola game usum
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : premier ball but I prefer the Pokeball to match the mons coloring if possible
What is your favourite colour? : green
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : powerful tanks
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : bold
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : I absolutely DESPISE JYNX
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : both
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : no not usually
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: I would prefer scarlet and violet but I can do any
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: obstagoon2
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : no

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I offer my best greetings,

Let me preface this by graciously extending my genuine gratitude to our kind and hardworking host.
Despite the fact that I've been a Wi-Fi forumgoer for almost 7 years, I've never actually participated before.
The reason for that is that I'm usually busy around this time of the year and I didn't want to disappoint people.
I, thus, welcome the opportunity to sign up for my first ever Secret Santa event, especially also as a back-up Santa.
I'll gladly donate additional prizes if need be; nobody should have to go without a gift.

Here's to a fun community event. Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Best holiday greetings.

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Ghost, Dark, Ice
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Lure
What is your favourite colour? : Black
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Hardy (according to my fellow Wi-Fi users, but please don't actually use that nature)
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Cherish Ball
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Absolutely, I only want Pokémon that can be nicknamed in my collection
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: SM/USUM/SwSh
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Christophe
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Absolutely, yes. I'd love to!

Last edited:
It's that time of the year again

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Steel, Water, Ice
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : BW2/HGSS
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : All of them are cool so long as they match the mon. Except great ball. That one sucks ass
What is your favourite colour? : No preference
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : No preference
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Timid
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Great Ball
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Absolutely, it gives them more personality
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: SWSH, SV, PLA, Home if it isn't available in any of those
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Differs throughout games
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Yes, depending on how tough the gift will be to deliver

Well well! Last time I participated in one of these was for USUM, looking forward to FINALLY joining another!

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Steel, Ghost, Fighting
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Pokemon Platinum is extremely nostalgic for me, I love Sinnoh
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Beast/Heavy ball
What is your favourite colour? : Light Blue
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful, especially those good in Doubles
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Timid? Docile?
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Nest Ball, Repeat Ball
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively (VGC)
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes! When recieving pokemon from others I like when they are given a nickname
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: Though I would prefer to get it in Scarlet, I also can recieve it in Sword, and Legends Arceus
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: NixFaux is my IGN for all of my savefiles
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)?: Yes, I can be a substitute Santa

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
This is a proxy sign up for Zami :blobthumbsup:
(I will step in if we have an odd number of signups)

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : normal / fairy / bug
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Gen 2,4, & 9
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Dream / love / moon / dive / Luxury
What is your favourite colour? : purple
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Both (praise Bellibolt Zami said this :wo:)
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : This question is not Barry approved (tm). Fine of one million Poké (nothing springs to mind)
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : nothing in particular
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : casual
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes!
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: Gen IX preferably but can dig up 8th.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Zamiel
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : sure

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Thanks for hosting this, Light Sanctity ! I realised I never participated in such a giveaway, despite my long time on this forums. I gladly breed/catch/reset some awesome stuff for anyone here! :blobuwu:

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fire, Steel, Dragon
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Dive
What is your favourite colour? : Red
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : All of them!
Which Pokémon nature best describes you? : Hasty
Name a Pokémon, a typing, or a Pokéball you dislike : Dislike the Beast ball
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitive, though I'm not good at it.
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Definitely not!
Would you prefer to/are you able to receive your gift in SwSh, BDSP, Scarlet & Violet, or Legends Arceus: SwSh/SV has my preference.
What is your IGN in the game you wish to receive your Pokemon in: Wouter
Are you interested in being a substitute Santa (preparing a gift for an additional person in the event that someone is unable to finish theirs on time)? : Can prepare gifts for everyone! :D

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
CLOSED
Signing up is now closed and while it isn't the 10th yet; I will be sending out the pairings tomorrow sometime, so periodically check your PMs here or on Discord! Thanks for everyone who signed up and cheers to a happy holiday!

I sent out ALL pairings! Please check your Forum PMs or Discord DMs! Thanks to all who signed up. I appreciate it greatly. :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:
PRESENTING LL7 's GIFT FOR SECRET SANTA
maxresdefault.jpg

floatzel.gif

RoyalLudroth the Shiny Floatzel
:level-ball:
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Hasty (Adamant Minted)
HT/HT/HT/X/HT/HT Outbreak Method Scarlet
252 Atk / 252 Spe | :choice-band:
Wave Crash / Liquidation / Ice Spinner / Aqua Jet
OT: WMAR TID: 498754
This year overall i really improved at my RNG manip skills. i learned deeply in Gen 7, 5 and 4. I am proud of the skills i learned and i can now make effective Wifi Battle Pokemon. So when i saw LL7's post when i given them for this, i was excited. They love Yellow Water types in a level ball. Perfect i learned gen 4 rng i am happy to do that, and Floatzel has been getting love this generation so i am happy to make one for them. I will show a video of that RNG manip because i am proud and happy to be able to have that. It also turned out in the same day, a Floatzel outbreak popped in my Scarlet version. I thought i want to cover both tracks since Home isn't out yet, i want to prepare this gift for them incase they want it in the newer games. After 2 sandwiches i got this bad boy and its the same set i thought of to give in the other games, basically just BDSP, but i am so happy that i gave him in Scarlet. Level Ball too and its an amazing Swift Swim user with Tera Water. Either way i covered both aspects and ensure they are satisfied on any game, because the end game is to give them a Shiny Floatzel in a Level Ball. My growth in Pokemon this year is amazing and now recently being active to help the community, i want to be apart of this and grow with you guys and learn more RNG.

Royal Ludroth is the name because i love Monster Hunter as much as i love Pokemon and the monster is my favorite monster of the series so this mon is super special to me. It only fit without spaces.

This video is my RNG 5iv Adamant Shiny Buizel in a level ball using Cute Charm in Gen 4 in case they want one in BDSP. Thank you Light Sanctity for hosting and letting me be apart of this. Happy Holidays and i hope to see yall in the next year.

My recipient is... Bluepanther512!

In your questionnaire, you said your favorite types are Psychic and Water, and that you prefer powerful Pokemon over cute ones. You also said that you like blue- and purple-colored mons. Seems that you are a competitive player with a preference towards Kyogre and Trick Room teams.

So what better way could all of those interests be combined than in this excellent team seen at the Salt Lake City regionals? The sets for Kyogre and Necrozma here are quite unique, so I thought they would make for an interesting present, as well as a pair of mons you probably don't already have. Necrozma is shiny to better match your color preferences, but also because shiny Necrozma is pretty dang cool! So, I present to you:

#800-01 ■ - Necrozma-Dusk-Mane "ネクロズマ" (X)

―――――――――――――――――――――
Nature: Brave | Ability: Prism Armor
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31
EVs: 220 HP / 196 Atk / 4 Def / 84 SpD / 4 Spe
Moves: Trick Room | Swords Dance | Earthquake | Sunsteel Strike
OT: ひみつ/000132 | Game: US/UM

This Necrozma was originally distributed as a Mystery Gift in 2019, but I used save editing to add the wondercard to my game and redeemed it on a Japanese save file. Although the set is intended for Necrozma-DM, I can't trade over a fused Pokemon, so I'll just be giving to you in regular form. The team's creator noted that since this Necrozma is not a 0 Speed variant, it would possibly be better to use an Adamant nature for superior performance outside of TR. I also RNGed a perfect Adamant one, so you can have that instead of the Brave if you like.

#382 - Kyogre (X)

―――――――――――――――――――――
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Drizzle
IVs: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29
EVs: 204 HP / 52 Def / 252 SpA
Moves: Protect | Origin Pulse | Ice Beam | Thunder
OT: Shira/730170 | Game: S/M

29 Speed is strange at a glance, but I promise it was intentional. According to the team's creator, this is the perfect speed to outspeed most Incineroars outside of TR, while still underspeeding some key threats for the sake of TR. This funky set managed to top cut at a pretty big tournament, so hopefully it will serve you well. I thought about catching this in a Moon Ball but ultimately decided against, since the colors don't match very well. Can't go wrong with the classic Premier, eh?

Both Pokemon were self-obtained with flawless IVs through use of RNG manipulation. They were transferred to my Shield game where they were trained with the sets you see above. Both mons are fully legitimate and ready for battle in generation 8.

Merry Christmas, and please enjoy the gift. :)

-Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)