Not open for further replies.
mhmh predictions

Lightwolf vs BunnyMaster
SevenDeadlySins vs LonelyNess
Chris is me vs Heysup
gmax vs Amelia
Mekkah vs Colonel M
misdreavus vs Accent

The only one I am sure of is....gmax losing x)

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I told LN to find me online since I'm available almost 100% of the time that I'm online, while he... is not.

Haven't heard anything yet. Had some times set up for Tuesday night and Wednesday afternoon/evening, but didn't hear from him.

Accent and I will be battling tomorrow. So I HAVE to use Hamachi to connect? I recall with Apprentice (a similar TCG simulator that was invented for MTG, but can be used for Pokémon, albeit more "manually"), I could usually connect to others without Hamachi, and only had to use it if someone had a firewall that was blocking connections.

Accent and I played one game today, but while playing the second, Redshark was glitching up (it repeatedly showed me the wrong cards while he was making his moves, such as showing an Energy card on the table when he played a Trainer card and showing a Trainer card as the evolution card when he tried to evolve one of his Pokémon). He had to go, so we'll be playing game 2 (and game 3 if necessary) tomorrow.

I'm giving a one day extension on request of The GoodMax, The Bad Connection and the Brown (Gmax and Amelia). Conveniently, you others can try to get your remaining match in as well there. I'm not extending any further.

SDS claims LN keeps not wanting to duel because "busy" which is a good excuse when he asks on the first day but not after several other opportunities.

Heysup claims Chris is me is really taking his time with making a deck. Last time I talked to Chris he seemed like he would be ready soon...but still nothing happened here.

Misdreavus vs Accent, where's the last 1-2 matches?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
actually counted the log it's the first 15

regardless i conceded the first match cause my deck was illegal and i made 3 or 4 mistakes so we just went to the second, where i lterally threw together a haymaker with TR Zapdos / Raikou / Rocket's Scyther that almost worked but gold berry is kinda gay and i decided to use rainbow energy instead of metal energy for the zapdos trick, good in theory less in practice

also heysup won't be making it past R2 i guarantee it

gmax and Amelia got it done (gmax coming out on top), which is great. I heard LN has an injured brother (sorry to hear)...I was leaning towards giving SDS an activity win considering what I heard from past week, or perhaps I should sub in the last sub and extend that match to next round. Accent claims he will be playing Misdreavus "soon" but iono when...

Accent and I finally got a chance to finish our games. I won 2-0. We had a ton of glitches on both sides like I explained in an earlier post, and he was a really good sport about it and played a good match. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else in the tournament.

GG, Accent! Good luck to everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)