Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 3 [New LB up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga i was watching omfuga play tele he be like "easy". doesn't even realize he was prolly releasing sperm all over his undies game 3 because if he lost tele woulda went ham on this sissy ass mafucka.

can't wait till foxgod knocks out this nigga so tele can get his revenge and then we see some sick ass finals

no one cares about olt why can't yall pickininnies just be homies and say "gg"

oh wait u want that ugly ass trophy that's why

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
nigga i was watching omfuga play tele he be like "easy". doesn't even realize he was prolly releasing sperm all over his undies game 3 because if he lost tele woulda went ham on this sissy ass mafucka.

can't wait till foxgod knocks out this nigga so tele can get his revenge and then we see some sick ass finals

no one cares about olt why can't yall pickininnies just be homies and say "gg"

oh wait u want that ugly ass trophy that's why
LMFAOOOOOOOOO NIGGA
u trippin af nigga
lord hav mercy this quote
like my new mixtape LMAOOOOOOOOOO keep it
nigga

Tele

a quality human being
You just said Fuga was playing dirty when YOU fucking used Sheddy.

I'm done.
dude who are you to criticize my team choices? did u ever accomplish anything? id accept criticisms if they were coming from players like, WhiteQueen, CBB, McMeghan.

but coming from you, one of the biggest tryhards on the site who has been playing for way longer than me but still hasnt accomplish half of what i did. na im not ready to take that

like honestly, ur only good at circlejerking when spl/wcop comes around. u dont really shine in any competitive aspect of the game. so shut the f up pathetic tryhard

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You want more? Okay, I'll play along. In addition to being the Bloo slayer, a one man entertainment machine, the best Pokemon analyst Smogon has ever seen, the best Italian OU player in existence, and the inventor of Clefable stall. Tele is also a quality human being and deserves all the fame he's getting.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Qualifying Shedinja as "dirty" is quite the overstatement. Especially Wonder Trio which has many quirky and common match-ups to play around. It didn't prevent Tele to win when he used it thanks to some ballsy and mastermind-level plays.

Loser Bracket Tele is a sight to behold, can't wait to watch your future games :afrostar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)