Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus Lord of Destruction 2, Tsunami 1. Ggs. Ty again Rekaioh for teams helping, you're a great mentor.

Some power levels also:

POWER LEVELS

TSUNAMI 6000
TsUNAMI W/ LUCK 8500
sABELLA 250
xRAY 7325
bEATIFUL 10,5
GTM 1100
HIYEE 54,3
TESO24 24
M DRAGON 7511
NJNP (UB) 2500
NJNP ANTI STALL 4500
ABR 5600
METALGROSS 1300
BOUDOUCHE 4000
BOUDOUCHE MAX POWER (EL DOUCHER) 7000
ARIFEEN 560
ASUYA 2100
OMFUGA 3500
OMFUGA W/ ABR TEAM 7200
TESUNG 8000
TESUNG OOZARU 80000
TELE 3200
TELE MONO TEAM 25
TELE + MATHS 7000
TELE ANGRY 1
PDC 6000
SPECTERITO 2000
SPECTERITO TILTD 120
FOXLORD 5000
HIGH IMPULSE 6500
WECAR 2000
ALEXANDER 5000
ALEXANDER W/ REKAIOH HELP OVER9000
DOOMXFTW MONO TEAM 20
GOOGLY 45
SHARTRUCE 120
LANGE 430
COSINE 7500
COSINE AGAINST TELE OOZARU 1000

also theme song:

Lost ggs. I've never seen a Flash Cannon Klefki in my life...I'd say I played pretty well though outside of that Turn 1. Unfortunately, that put me in too much of a hole to come back from. You did well Alexander, but I think we're all forgetting the real winner here.

The Quasar I have no idea whether or not you know enough English to read this post, but I'm sure you can get one of the eight people in the Skype call to read it out loud to you anyway. Congratulations on raising a son who has truly mastered the ORAS OU metagame; his abilities are truly something to be admired. I know how proud you must be of the way your son handled the most important battles of his Smogon career, facing off against a two-time SPL Champion who has crushed many foes over the years behind the strength of Baton Pass and critical hits. You are an inspiration to fathers everywhere, supporting your son behind the scenes and morphing him into a Pokemon master. I can only hope that future trainers follow the path you have forged with your expertise, and Smogon becomes a community rife with families and love. Congratulations.

Lost ggs. I've never seen a Flash Cannon Klefki in my life...I'd say I played pretty well though outside of that Turn 1. Unfortunately, that put me in too much of a hole to come back from. You did well Alexander, but I think we're all forgetting the real winner here.

The Quasar I have no idea whether or not you know enough English to read this post, but I'm sure you can get one of the eight people in the Skype call to read it out loud to you anyway. Congratulations on raising a son who has truly mastered the ORAS OU metagame; his abilities are truly something to be admired. I know how proud you must be of the way your son handled the most important battles of his Smogon career, facing off against a two-time SPL Champion who has crushed many foes over the years behind the strength of Baton Pass and critical hits. You are an inspiration to fathers everywhere, supporting your son behind the scenes and morphing him into a Pokemon master. I can only hope that future trainers follow the path you have forged with your expertise, and Smogon becomes a community rife with families and love. Congratulations.

That's a surprise for me. I joined Smogon from office for "let's see what it says....", I don't know Alexander had already played with you and I didn't talk with him, yet.

Oh Tsunami, I can understand English much better than many people can suspect about! :D

Well, thanks a lot for what you are saying. I think Alexander must obviously be appreciated for his own credits, I'm proud of him, but not just for Smogon. I must do my best for his, like a father should do. Our relationship is very good and I want this to be forever. And I have to be honest with you: thanks for the compliments, you're welcome :)

Last edited:
Well it's shitoras so anything can happen really. That said, with Leftiez and doucher out alexander is the only worthy winner

vai e vinci spaghettino

knew alex would shit on those 12 yrs old vod kids with little effort
Yeah guess I should just quit OLT right now, huh? After all, as an extremely salty and completely irrelevant ladder scrub once said, "im not a loser for quitting now although most ppl would think so. im not a loser for doing that. im not giving up on something. its quite the opposite. im winning." So at the end of the day, by losing to Alexander, I have won the battle of life. I wonder what happened to that idiotic kid who wrote that post, though. Surely, he wouldn't dare come back to this site after a couple of weeks to post another subpar jab at a group of players who are still in this tournament, especially after he got eviscerated by VoD Executioner Omfuga. No, I'm sure that couldn't be the case. After all, he got completely obliterated by Boudouche, and his only wins in this tournament came off of activity, luck, and cheating. Well, whatever be the case, I hope that by the time he inevitably returns to this site to qualify for the next OLT, he will have learned that Hippowdon does not counter Mega Venusaur.

Tele

a quality human being
Yeah guess I should just quit OLT right now, huh? After all, as an extremely salty and completely irrelevant ladder scrub once said, "im not a loser for quitting now although most ppl would think so. im not a loser for doing that. im not giving up on something. its quite the opposite. im winning." So at the end of the day, by losing to Alexander, I have won the battle of life. I wonder what happened to that idiotic kid who wrote that post, though. Surely, he wouldn't dare come back to this site after a couple of weeks to post another subpar jab at a group of players who are still in this tournament, especially after he got eviscerated by VoD Executioner Omfuga. No, I'm sure that couldn't be the case. After all, he got completely obliterated by Boudouche, and his only wins in this tournament came off of activity, luck, and cheating. Well, whatever be the case, I hope that by the time he inevitably returns to this site to qualify for the next OLT, he will have learned that Hippowdon does not counter Mega Venusaur.
nothing happened since the time i wrote that post. just had to pop in to congratulate my ITALIAN fellow alex who just happened to take a shit on you. anyway i dont want to get on a dick measuring race with a 12yrs old kid like u on a pkmn site. but honestly, i cant believe u just called me a tryhard who lucks out and cheats. YOU, of all the people, YOU called me a tryhard! ahah i cant stop laughing really... u really seem to have forgotten ur awful olt1 performance

761 games in 1 week... u what?

get shitted on kid

nothing happened since the time i wrote that post. just had to pop in to congratulate my ITALIAN fellow alex who just happened to take a shit on you. anyway i dont want to get on a dick measuring race with a 12yrs old kid like u on a pkmn site. but honestly, i cant believe u just called me a tryhard who lucks out and cheats. YOU, of all the people, YOU called me a tryhard! ahah i cant stop laughing really... u really seem to have forgotten ur awful olt1 performance

761 games in 1 week... u what?

get shitted on kid
-Tsunami- vs Omfuga
Omfuga vs Tele
=>
-Tsunami- > Omfuga > Tele
=>
-Tsunami- > Tele

He mathematically won.

You didn't seem to feel such italian pride during wcop...

"i hate the italians and the italians hate me, fuck mdragon"

n but honestly, i cant believe u just called me a tryhard who lucks out and cheats. YOU, of all the people, YOU called me a tryhard! ahah i cant stop laughing really
On the topic of being a tryhard, let's take a minute to remember who it was who wrote a 1000-word essay in the comments section of one of my YouTube videos in a pathetic attempt to defend himself...But that point is completely irrelevant, because if you learned to use this magical feature called control + f (gasp!), you would not find the word "tryhard" present in my post at all. Nice attempt at making a witty comeback by putting words in my mouth, though! Maybe next time you read one of my posts, you should use Google Translate; you clearly could not comprehend this one at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)