Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament III - Round 4 (Loser brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABR VS. Isza
Choice Specs VS. xtra$hine
DennisEG VS. Posho
ZoroDark VS. Lysergic
Valentine VS. (Blackoblivion VS Get this Money)
Sabella VS. beatiful
Nintendi VS. JohnYiu
AdvanceShip VS. Wally The Bully

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Get this Money Blackoblivion
Extension deadline is the 18th 11:59pm est. I understand that the circumstances around the match have been fairly confusing, but I cannot reasonably give any longer than this.

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
ABR VS. Isza
DennisEG VS. Posho - vamos dennis ;D
ZoroDark VS. Lysergic - idk tbh.
Valentine VS. (Blackoblivion VS Get this Money) - three frens omg why these pairings D;
Sabella VS. beatiful
Nintendi VS. JohnYiu - john will win this with his awesome squads ;3
AdvanceShip VS. Wally The Bully - idk

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
[12:13] njnp: finch
[12:13] +Finchinator: hi
[12:13] njnp: can u post in the olt thread
[12:13] njnp: that obliv vs gtm
[12:13] njnp: will be in 1 pm/2pm
[12:13] njnp: est
[12:13] njnp: today
[12:13] +Finchinator: ok

★GET THIS MONEY: I'd say hf, but that'd be dishonest
★GET THIS MONEY: this aint gon be fun for u

★GET THIS MONEY: btw once we are done with this u'll have to wait for like 5 min
★GET THIS MONEY: I didnt expect to drop a game
★GET THIS MONEY: so imma have to figure out
★GET THIS MONEY: what to use

★GET THIS MONEY: I'd say hf, but that'd be dishonest
★GET THIS MONEY: this aint gon be fun for u

★GET THIS MONEY: btw once we are done with this u'll have to wait for like 5 min
★GET THIS MONEY: I didnt expect to drop a game
★GET THIS MONEY: so imma have to figure out
★GET THIS MONEY: what to use

As happy as you are for your input on an individual tournament you yourself could never qualify for, I admire your dedication to be part of something that has no interest in you, or your posting.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and drop you my firm like, showing you that I myself as well as many others, acknowledged all 6 lines of your attempts to fit in.

Last edited by a moderator:
As happy as you are for your input on an individual tournament you yourself could never qualify for, I admire your dedication to be apart of something that has no interest in you, or your posting.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and drop you my firm like, showing you that I myself as well as many others, acknowledged all 6 lines of your attempts to fit in.
Don't worry, I won't care about top smogon tours after Bo isn't in these anymore. I really wished I could be a part of this great community of shittalkers and arrogant scrubs who are acting cool because of others their ghosting.
Great how bo won vs a shittalker who should have been disqualified. Great to see the saltiness of his terrible friends. Nothing more

Last edited:

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
As happy as you are for your input on an individual tournament you yourself could never qualify for, I admire your dedication to be apart of something that has no interest in you, or your posting.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and drop you my firm like, showing you that I myself as well as many others, acknowledged all 2 word of your attempts to fit in.

p2

Banned deucer.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and drop you my firm like, showing you that I myself as well as many others, acknowledged all 2 word of your attempts to fit in.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and drop you my firm like, showing you that I myself as well as many others, acknowledged all 2 lines of your attempts to fit in.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and drop you my firm like, showing you that I myself as well as many others, acknowledged all 2 lines of your attempts to fit in.
p2 in shambles

ABR VS. Isza -I think it'll go to game 3 gonna be close
DennisEG VS. Posho
ZoroDark VS. Lysergic I want Mob to stay in olt
Valentine VS Get this Money
Sabella
VS. beatiful
Nintendi VS. JohnYiu nintendi is a savage
AdvanceShip VS. Wally The Bully -Germany go

Last edited:
ABR VS. Isza - ABR obv has the results to back up his reputation but Isza scares me a little
DennisEG VS. Posho No reason to believe his luck will run out now
ZoroDark VS. Lysergic
Valentine VS Get this Money
Sabella VS. beatiful
Nintendi VS. JohnYiu
AdvanceShip VS. Wally The Bully - The king

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
ABR VS. Isza - ABR both friends cant pick
DennisEG VS. No Posho Dennis been playin amazing lately but hm posho seems very determined tough choice my heart tells me dennis
ZoroDark VS. Lysergic - both equally strong and talented nothing more then a gut pick
Valentine VS Get this Money like to see my bro pull a win here
Nintendi VS. JohnYiu idk if anyone can stop these insane Brazilians right now but i think john is our man. Avenge me brother
AdvanceShip VS. Wally The Bully - this guy has played pretty well so far if he preps with some solid non donphan teams im sure he could win

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Turn 26
The opposing Zoom's Scizorite is reacting to The Last Ruiner's Mega Bracelet!
The opposing Zoom has Mega Evolved into Mega Scizor!
Scizor's Scizorite is reacting to ABR's Mega Bracelet!
Scizor has Mega Evolved into Mega Scizor!
The opposing Zoom used Roost!
The opposing Zoom restored its HP.
Scizor used Hidden Power!
It's super effective! The opposing Zoom lost 82% of its health!

breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)