Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament III - Round 8 (Loser brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium, outdated but better than nothing!)

Remember, THIS IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT! All matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard ORAS OU rules apply. If you're confused at how the bracket will work, look here.

Round 8 (losers bracket)

Mounts VS. Poek97
Omfuga VS. Hiye

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate some (hopefully) quality battles between the cream of the ORAS crop.

Deadline
Sunday, November 20th @ 11:59 EST

Deadlines are only a week, so try not to john too much.

Spreadsheet where you can enter when you'll be playing, to let others know

Last edited:

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Mounts VS. Poek97 - guts telling me theres gonna be at least 1 game where mounts dominates because of team match up
Omfuga VS. Hiye - I think fuga will win but its so hard to predict against my boy hiye after he's come so far :/// and the fact i predicted against him 90% of the time

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Mounts VS. Poek97 - close one...
Omfuga VS. Hiye - also close but fuga is gonna win

Mounts VS. Poek97- Very interesting series, I have to go for Poke because moi usually comes out on top :heart:
Omfuga VS. Hiye- I'm extremely surprised Hiye won his last series, but I believe its cause his opponents builder didn't come through this time around due to team choices. Omfuga is the better player and should take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)