Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
beat teso 2-1
g1 was an okay game, i had a pretty decent match up, i really enjoyed playing
g2 was okay too, i actually lost cos of a pair of bad plays, and i was pretty nervous cos his team seemed to be able to annoy mine a lot. at a point i just had to click the stab, but i didnt, loss was well deserved
g3 this went actually rly fast, im quite satisfied with the plays i made, i knew exactly what i had to do to bring it home, so i started off playing very aggressive and it paid off

@bouduche; i mean, i guess u signed up for every single cycle but still couldnt make it to the top8, right? means something imo. and talking about how bad someone is, thx for all those yummy free points u gave me cycle1, made my qualification a lot easier
@idm: im so sorry i had no idea that beating aim would bring me so much hate, i promise if i match this guy again im gonna use a PU team... uhm wait no im not sorry at all, ur just a group of big headed ppl. leave me alone

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
why am i being insulted...i didn't say anything to you at all lol...yet you are saying the next time we play you're gonna use a PU team so i can win? You're absolutely incredible man. did you come on smogon so you could gain respect or amount to something? with your current attitude, win as many games as you want, hell, twave the entire smogon community to victory, but you'll never get anything out of it. your attitude is so distasteful that it stops me from even acknowledging you as a player. i'm not mad you beat me, i did what i could considering the cirumstances, it's just your attitude is so disgusting and the way you attack players on the ladder as well is something that will continue to hold you back no matter how many "achievements" you have. humble yourself man, just some advice from your fellow tourney/ladder player here on smogon. this response has no affiliation with idm or anyone at all. this is just something i wanted to say based on what i've seen and experienced. take it however you want. spl is coming up and i'm sure you want to be apart of it. no one wants a team cancer. just chill out man, like etika.

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Bloo or Chimp to win it.
maybe tesung if he beats chimp but hehe das yaboi chimpster mcpimpster wer talkin bout.
side note: tele why dont u crawl back into ur mother's womb and pretend like u never existed u menstrual discharge of a person

Last edited:
beat teso 2-1
g2 was okay too, i actually lost cos of a pair of bad plays, and i was pretty nervous cos his team seemed to be able to annoy mine a lot. at a point i just had to click the stab, but i didnt, loss was well deserved
g3 this went actually rly fast, im quite satisfied with the plays i made, i knew exactly what i had to do to bring it home, so i started off playing very aggressive and it paid off

@bouduche; i mean, i guess u signed up for every single cycle but still couldnt make it to the top8, right? means something imo. and talking about how bad someone is, thx for all those yummy free points u gave me cycle1, made my qualification a lot easier
@idm: im so sorry i had no idea that beating aim would bring me so much hate, i promise if i match this guy again im gonna use a PU team... uhm wait no im not sorry at all, ur just a group of big headed ppl. leave me alone
If I'm going to offer any wisdom after being one of the worst users on Smogon, cut your losses and stop posting. Nobody cares if you can win a Pokemon battle, and nobody wants your play-by-play analysis.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
im so confused with what is going on, is tele kidding and everybody is getting trolled, or is this real ?

because if it's real

nooooooooooooooooooooooo, can't be :toast:

beat teso 2-1

You critted my mew three times, it was a fuck, you got a lot of hax men, i missed a focus blast twice in a round, it was a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)