Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament V - Playoffs (Swiss) Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I don't know if you're going to change your mind tomorrow but in case you weren't otherwise then I'm going to give you a few reasons why you should remain in the tournament.

1) While 0-2 looks ugly, you only need to win 7 sets in a row now to win it all. That's far less than something like OST requires and I'm sure you don't mind signing up for those 11 rounds. Furthermore, if you win 3 series from here then you'd be on equal footing with everyone else remaining.

2) Quitting means you will have wasted all that time and energy you spent laddering.

3) If you quit, you look like a bitch. People would rather you change your mind than be a quitter. If you quit you probably will never get picked for a team tour or anything again. I can say personally, you'd entirely lose my respect by following through with this.

4) Most importantly, pokemon is fun! You don't wanna miss out on more opportunities to play do you?
noooo abr dont do this last time someone quit and came back they beat you in the finals

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Asking for extension please, i'll try to play against blargh later on today but not sure at all
edit: if u need a reason to justify the games not being done yet, it's just that unfortunately we were both available the days the other wasn't as u can see on blarghs profile page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)