Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament VI - Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
While I'm at it...

Re: LT61RQ wcw01 and LT61RQ poire

LT61RQ wcw01 and LT61RQ poire are disqualified from this cycle. We have evidence that they had a prior agreement to tie should they face each other on the ladder. It was clearly stated that we wouldn't allow anything of the sort during OLT in the sign-up thread.

As a reminder: if we have a reason to believe you forfeited or tied a game that you don't believe to be lost or endless respectively, you will be sanctioned.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
RE: ithrowrocksatkids (great name bro)

Situation: ithrowrocksatkids aka LT61RQ JoJo asked various users to forfeit against him on his ladder climb, resulting in several undeserved wins. Thankfully, all of these games happened against people not involved in OLT, meaning ithrowrocksatkids is the only party here that cheated. Had someone on an OLT account forfeited against him, they'd be tourbanned too.

Result: ithrowrocksatkids is tournament banned for 3 months.

Quite Quiet

is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
re: Mob Barley
YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle.
Mob started laddering with a second alt (LT61RQ Bomb) well after the cycle started, and edited his signup to change alts even after that. He will be disqualified from cycle 1 but allowed to participate in later cycles.

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
I didn't think I needed to say this. Don't register other people's laddering alts for OLT. You're an asshole and it does nothing except disrupt the tournament. You're not funny. I've infracted the two people who did it this time, and I seriously hope I don't have to hear about this again from this point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)