Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament VI - Finals [Won by Tricking]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Congrats to both players on their run. That aside, I truly wish the community wasnt so willing to drop all its sportmanship standards on the basis of the playing skill of the users involved. It feels like this was adressed times and times again but here we are rewarding objectively awful attitudes displayed in the finals of one of our biggest tour, yet another extremely poor look for the community as a whole.
Come on man we have multiple examples (*sneezes* Ojama *sneezes*)of why being kind means 0 in this game; the strongest is treated as a God, no matter what. If we add that Tricking usually doesnt shittalk his games your post become just pure moralism. Sorry but someone had to say this. Let's be consistent.

I only came back to congratulate with u both.
Really happy after all this time u managed to get the trophy u deserved Tricking many attemps failed mainly for bad luck and in my honest opinion one trophy is not even enough based on ur runs and skill in this game, i hope thats the first of a longer serie of success.
Non c'è bisogno di scriverti quanto son contento che tu abbia vinto il tutto le parole sono useless come le spikes vs un monoflying.
Ti voglio bene fratello :heart:.
Very happy as well with ur run le LLiolae some may think my butt is burning cause u took my place but its the other way around, im happy u were the one who took my place and managed to get this far in the tour and u didnt need me to quit my spot since u wouldve joined another cycle anyways. I didnt really follow the tour just checked sometimes for curiosity and like i said watching a finals where 2 friends were paired for me was already a win/win situation, like we all know for those who aim high close doesnt really matter but the result stay so keep it up and go on.
Congrats also to my good friends Empo, Sacri' and Kebab mlml for the top8.
Wish u all the best, bye bye.

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Wow i first met tricking a few years ago when i played haxball with the italians (he was bad at it like he was bad at mons too) and now he won OLT and maybe someday he will be good at haxball too congrats spaghetti man i can almost hear tele saying who let tricking win OLT LUL

Congrats on the win and overall consistency building up to this point Tricking. Your unique style always leaves its mark on a game.

Liolae you should be proud of the major strides you’ve taken in such a short amount of time. Let’s solidify that with an SSD win now:swole:

(Art by ium)

And so we've reached the end. Good luck to the two of you in the finals now.

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SM OU rules apply.

Finals

Tricking vs le LLiolae
Game 1 | Game 2 | Game 3

Let us know in the thread when you will be playing, we would all very much like to spectate.

Deadline
Sunday, October 20th @ 11:59 PM EDT
I really want to battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)