Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Stuff hasn't worked with me for getting a time scheduled with PenguinX, so I intend to drop out of the tournament.

Activity post

I will try to get the battle done today. I have been really busy with graduation and taking placement tests for college. Hopefully I will find Alive online tonight.

Me and 7014gree were scheduled to play for today and it kind of never happened, but if given a short extension, then I'm sure that it will get played.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
After reschedueling multiple times and missing each other upon many occasions, MSB and I finally found the time to play where I won 2-0. ggs!

Activity post
I tried to get it done today and Alive was online twice today and I contacted him. Alas, no response. Unfortunate but yet again a battle not completed. *sigh*

So I'm now really busy, and I haven't been able to do my battle because of it. I'll give the round to comathew, since I haven't been able to log on. Sorry :/

"Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it"... So we shouldn't tell you if they disconnect? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)