Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've submitted my team and sent a VM to my opponent, just waiting for a reply
my opponent posted saying he sent a pm to me but i haven't received one yet.
sent in team and will try to get this done asap
hey IK. i sent you a VM a long time ago, it was never a PM. i'm glad to see you posted though, means we can get this done :). i am ussually on IRC anytime

PS: i'll also send an actual PM this time just incase

Activity post. My opponent, Greysong, said in the Round 2 thread that he had decided to drop out due to finals, "Hey guys. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to op out of this tournament due to Finals and everything. Good luck to everybody else in the tournament! :D " (Post #157).
Not sure if he had changed his mind or not but I felt that I should let ya know.
Just re-posting my previous post in case it was missed. Greysong also sent me a VM as a confirmation if you want to look at my profile.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
muffinhead and I were going to battle before, but strange circumstances unfolded. I VMed muffinhead, so let's see what happens.

Activity post, PM'd Calciphoce again regarding our match but he's not been on since the 26th and hasn't replied.

ACtivia post!

I mean...activity post...

But, I contacted my opponent and Huy did respond, but did not submit a team yet.

I will see if Huy will submit and be ready to battle me today!

Lost in 2 ggs. I hope twash for all the best in the tournament for the future rounds.

Thanks, bye.

tophway and myself have had trouble due to timezone issues, but it should be done today or tomorrow.

Edit: I won 2-1. Good games.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
-[19:18:00]- <Eternal> oh hey
-[19:18:11]- <Eternal> I'm pretty tired atm
-[19:18:18]- <Eternal> we'll play tomorrow
-[19:18:25]- <Eternal> gonna go sleep

Before this when i contacted him it was something like

<Eternal> im busy not right now we'll play maybe in a hour or if not sometime later

so yea, jus sayin

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Last Activity: May 29th, 2011 11:04:34 PM

yea same bullshit again, but that's the situation: he replied to my VM, then I asked to play Friday, but he never replied and he's kinda missing, lol. I'm tired of that activity wins, but damn I just wanna play some VGC. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)