Sneak3 v2.0: Twenty-four are still alive. Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, we just did our matches.

RBY was a slugfest. I was in huge trouble in the beginning when my Chansey froze... but was able to battle back with Alakazam and get it down to my Zam vs. his Chansey. I was supremely worried that I was going to lose due to the stupid RBY counter glitch, but I was able to stall him to struggle and Zam took it in the end.

1-0

Advance was a bit more more lopsided. His team didn't really have a way to deal with mine.

6-0

gg 0mastar, I'm glad we got to play before the deadline.

lost 1-0 in rby and then lost 6-0 in adv, because i played like fucking shit, take nothing away from Aeo though. ggs

MoP scares the hell out of me with his endgame pokemon I win still 4-0 in GSC. GGs man.

PM sent to Justin.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes I am still around

Well, what time zone are you in? Set a time on Tuesday or Wednesday, those should be good.
Tuesday, around the same time you posted that. Can you make that?

I'll be online way before that anyways.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
TTS and I are fighting on Saturday evening, so don't sub me out yet =P

EDIT: damn, 0mastar is out already =[. Good job, though, the fights you had weren't easy.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I lost: Advance me, GSC and RBY TTS (Asuka)

GG, TTS; sorry Justin and Rabid Squirrels from bringing you down, the matches were crappy. Thanks TTS for being a relatively good sport after all that shit we had to go through =p I kinda lost my mind in the final match, sorry if I said anything offensive or stupid x_x

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hey, you sexay Lexay. You should win our team some games and be cool and stuff.

Woo Lexay!

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Goof took gsc 3-0 to take the sneak match. Even luck on both sides (he had two important cc misses, but also an important body slam para and sleep talk didnt work well for me on one poke, but all around very even).

There were a couple points where it looked like I was going to win, came down to one overprediction on my part that let one of his pokes finish it up. Very gg.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, me and Council were supposed to battle around 20:00 GMT+1 today, but he didn't show up. I've been online all day, and waited an extra hour and 40 minutes.

Also;

So think twice when you DQ someone Justin.

Council, this ain't cool mate.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Yeah, sorry, I just don't have time for Pokemon anymore since college started and I took up Yugioh instead. I got caught up doing other stuff and forgot about sneak, =(

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
all i have to say is that the bunch of you who decide to blow off shit like this have no right to even be playing. Thanks, (BAN ME PLEASE)s, for messing up a prestigious tournament.

Conker and I battled and I won RBY and he won GSC. He was tired for RSE so he said we would battle later. Can we still battle today?

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RSS will have a much better round next time. We have been pretty down as of late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)