Snorlaxe draws Pokemon

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
yeah, i've started work on it and it doesn't look too bad so far...i'll probably finish it tonight.

in the meantime, have a cute victreebel!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
i will NOT allow this thread to fall to the second page

considering what a monster excadrill is, drilbur is actually quite a cute pokemon!

and here's a slightly-less cutesy than normal gengar! i tried a style that was sorta different on this one, so i wanna know what you guys think~

Awww

imo that drilbur should be used as therapy for someone who got 6-0'd by SD Excadrill. You know, like hospital dogs?

Lovin this!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is it just me or is ducklett the most lazy pokemon design ever?

(actually scratch that, i forgot that voltorb existed for a moment)

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
so to commemorate the american release of black and white, i decided to draw tepig, my starter!

his nickname is porky, and he is the love of my life

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
yeah so i've kinda been totally mia over the past few weeks...blame it on my horrible addiction to pokemon white + the office -____- however, imma try to get my activity up again slowly but surely! in the meantime, here's a charmander that run_idiot_run requested i do.

once again, i apologize for my lack of activity as of late!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
my play time in white is now 200 hours, yet i'm still finding new mons to fall in love with

swoobat <333333333333333

Hah!! I love swoobats ears! I wonder what would happen if you had an fat swoobat with small wings and i couldnt fly. It would have to roll every where

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
!thread revival

uhh so i'm getting active again, which means i've started drawing once more! here's a chimecho i did today:

AAAAAAH SQUEEEE CHIMECHO AND PETILIL TWO ADORABLE POKEMON I LOVE MADE ADORABLE-R! AAAAAAAAAAH! Especially Chimecho: Petilil needs to lay off the PokeBlocks!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
hiiiiiiiiii so im starting to draw again!

heres an espeon; espeons my favorite pokemon but ive always neglected to draw it due to the fact that im terrible at drawing four-legged creatures! but i guess i got over that somewhat

also, heres a drowzee i whipped up

i plan on updating this thread almost daily, so check back often! :D

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
hey thanks everybody!

ive never seen a cute picture of rampardos, but i think he has the potential to be quite cute...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)