So how bad of an idea would this be?

Why does everyone forget that you can get as many deoxy as you want from the last pokemon ranger game. The only legendary you can not get is Arceus Darkrai. besides that very one of them is getable
The Deoxys mission in Guardian Signs was an event-only DLC mission. It is no longer available for download as of January 2011.

Also, Darkrai is obtainable at any time forever through the tweaking glitch on D/P.

It is no longer possible to support these events. We apologize for this inconvenience, though it is really great to hear someone taking such interest in the older Pokémon games still!

-Pokémon Support

Well, case closed then. Thank you for finding out the answer though, RBG, it was worth the shot!

If you don't mind, please close the thread now, it's served it's purpose.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Aww man, dammit! I was so looking forward to this, I've missed every event so far! xD

But yeah, it was worth a shot. I might just phone up anyway and see if they've changed their minds! :d

next question i want to know if there is a reward for turning in the event mon distribution carts that haven't been turned in.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Surely they'd still have the resources for the DS events..

Otherwise it's off to the trade forums!

Could it be possible with Meloetta/Keldeo? I know it is short ago, but I really want Meloetta

*want want want*
maybe next year they release Meloetta/Keldeo/Genesect on W2 again?
*please please please*

next question i want to know if there is a reward for turning in the event mon distribution carts that haven't been turned in.
Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for contacting support! We sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

We are unable to reward anyone who reports counterfeit/illegitimate items. However, we do encourage players to report this information whenever they come across it.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Pokémon Support Team

Oh dear lord. As soon as nintendo sees this thread they are going to start selling those cartridges as collector's items..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)