Gen 3 So I went back to nb for a bit...

...and just wrecked everybody with this year old team. I went undefeated playing mostly non noobs. Must of gone like 20+ wins with it. Made the team last year during the pats crazy season last year, so some names look kinda dumb now...oh and i know they lost, dont feel the need to remind me

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band ** Moss
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

CBTar, for heavy damage. Honestly dont know why there's hp evs, but it has enough speed to beat out most suicunes i think it was? idk, it works great, great with vap.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers ** Brady
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 40 SAtk / 16 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Surf
- Wish

0 speed iv to pass vs blisseys and other random shit. I dont remember anything about why its ev'd like this, but the moveset is great.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers ** Bruschi
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 20 Spd / 136 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Drill Peck
- Rest
- Roar
- Spikes

why not right?

Venusaur (M) @ Leftovers ** Maroney
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 140 HP / 84 Atk / 44 Def / 196 Spd / 4 SAtk / 40 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb

fun shit. Really supports the team well, and its speed is much appreciated at times. This thing is great.

Claydol @ Leftovers ** Welker
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 108 Def / 20 Spd / 56 SAtk / 16 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

I fucking hate claydol, but i needed it here unfortunately. Hp fire to stop sub skarms

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** Vrabel
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd / 248 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

Modest blissey for those gay duggys that think they can beat me 1 v 1. i say hell no. Aroma is certainly necessary on this sleeptalkless team.

Comments:
Yeah first thing your gunna think is how weird it looks, like who uses venu, and maybe vap in sand right? Well with sand leech seed does extra damage, but other then that its really just because i wanted a venusaur for some reason, tried it, and loved it. The way the team is set up vap can either bpass, switchout, or protect after wishes to a multitude of targets.

Basically a year ago now i made this team because i wanted to use cbtar, and threw a bunch of pokes together around it very quickly. I didnt change a thing in that year, but it certainly seems to be working now. Every move has a reason, and i really dont see how things can be changed. Sure it loses to mag + hera every single time. However barring magtrio stuff, its an extremely good team and can win vs anything. This is probably one of the few teams i have that doesnt need great prediction to be very succesful.

ps: i dont plan on being on nb anytime soon

Is there a reason for this team to get rated if you're not planning on playing and you had no trouble "crushing non-noobs"? Because I'm not fond of posting RMTs just to brag or anything.

Is there a reason for this team to get rated if you're not planning on playing and you had no trouble "crushing non-noobs"? Because I'm not fond of posting RMTs just to brag or anything.
i didnt post this to brag. If i continued to play netbattle i probably would edit it some with tips. I did state that there are weaknesses, and maybe there are ways to fix them i didnt see .

If you really want to delete/lock this go on ahead, it really wont bother me

i didnt post this to brag. If i continued to play netbattle i probably would edit it some with tips. I did state that there are weaknesses, and maybe there are ways to fix them i didnt see .

If you really want to delete/lock this go on ahead, it really wont bother me
Don't get defensive, you do sound a bit braggish in your intro, all I do see is Venasuar wants HP fire over Sludge bomb to prevent wallking from Skarm, other Venasuars as well as a way to other grasses, and ice.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Hi sexy you're Magneton Mop Cross weak but its normal.

Venusaur is doing nothing as all elecs are already countered by Modest Blissey especially with sandstorm. Replace it for something, I'd go for Gengarz with something like Hypnosis Giga Drain TBolt Boom xd idk

Meh you're good enough to not need rates really :X Especially from ppl who usually rates teams around here...

all I do see is Venasuar wants HP fire over Sludge bomb to prevent wallking from Skarm, other Venasuars as well as a way to other grasses, and ice.
1. sludge bomb is so i can do decent damage to pokemon like celebi, snorlax, blissey etc. However it comes at the price at not being able to touch skarm at all, which i feel is worth it for this team.

2. i love you dekzeh (no homo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)