Gen 3 So, rate my team.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
- Belly Drum
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Return

Only leading with this too check their reaction when they see a Lax.

Starmie @ Leftovers
- Recover
- Surf
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Spreads para around, etc.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Drill Peck
- Thunderbolt

I'd use Raikou but my team has troubles with Heracross without Zappy so yeah..

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
- Body Slam
- Growl
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink

Boring, old, standard.

Rhydon (M) @ Leftovers
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Zap Cannon

Curse + Zap Cannon is sexy. A para'd Starmie can't switch on Rhydon anymore and I also mess up a lot with ZC para + Slide flinches on Skarm.

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Megahorn
- Earthquake

Mainly a filer because random Meganiums annoy me :/ Needs help here.

I generally just try to paralyze everything then sweep with Rhydon/Bellylax.
Hell a para'd around 70% Suicune isn't safe against Rhydon.

Don't most leads start with a Sleeper? I don't see any real problems, maybe Steelix? or Forrtress, but you have Starmie and Zapdos

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Borat told me a good strategy with Bellylax and Heracross last summer. Heracross needs SToss and Bellylax needs Double-edge. Heracross forces Skarmory to Rest with SToss whittling down the bird's HP, allowing for Bellylax to BDrum successfully and not be phazed. Needs Double-Edge for a 2hko on Skarmory, because Skarmory would sleep one free turn while you switch out Heracross, and another while it absorbs Lax's B-Drum attack when it switches in on Lax's B-Drum. The next turn it would phaze, and the 2hko with Double-Edge prevents that. With Skarmory gone, stall teams could be broken by Bellylax and Heracross.

But yea, Misdreavus has an easy time switching in on Miltank or Heracross to set up Perish Song. EQ after a B-Drum may seal it, but the 2 Protects would result in a dead lax. Since you have a Heal Beller and 2 resttalkers, it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice to take off Zapdos Sleep Talk with Whirlwind. Other purpose of phaze is to break JoltWak combo. Alternatively Ttar or Houndoom with Pursuit would be great for dealing with ghosts that would be a real pest for Miltank. I would most likely replace Heracross for the Dark Types; both are pretty decent anti-stall (though they are undoubtedly walled by Suicune / Vaporeon / Blastoise), and losing Heracross would minimize the ghost switch-ins. If you revert Zapdos back to a resttalker, Joltwak combo may be a menace ... I'll add a phaze somewhere. Ttar / Houndoom with Crunch, Pursuit, Roar, Fire Blast perhaps? It cripples ghosts and steels; the waters, Zapdos, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Rhydon, and Blissey shouldn't be manageable...?

Like borat said, Can't break down stalls.

Missy D comes in on miltank and hera

Hera uses siesmic toss

If your leading with BD lax, one thing you could do is put Lovely Kiss>Rest, get the counter down BD sweep

Pocket also lists some good ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)