Sol Et Luna Tournament - Finals (Won by prkl - Pohjis and Karppi)

Approved by Quite Quiet

Sol.gif
luna.gif

(I do NOT own the images)

Welcome to Sol Et Luna Tournament, where a duo will make a pledge to the side to the Sun or the Moon to battle their way to victory!

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a USUM Ubers team tournament.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. Smogtours server works fine too.
  • You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they have to get to me in some way. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.

Standard Rules and Clauses:

• Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause

==

Rules Specific to this Tournament:

Player that declared side Sun will stay with the sun and will stay away from moon and thus will be forbidden from using Pokemon exclusive to Pokemon Ultra Moon's exclusives:

* Lugia
* Entei
* Kyogre
* Latias
* Palkia
* Regigigas
* Zekrom
* Thundurus
* Yveltal
* Lunala
* Necrozma-DW

Player that declared side Moon will stay with the moon and will stay away from sun and thus will be forbidden from using Pokemon exclusive to Pokemon Ultra Sun's exclusives:

* Ho-Oh
* Raikou
* Groudon
* Latios
* Dialga
* Heatran
* Reshiram
* Tornadus
* Xerneas
* Solgaleo
* Necrozma-DM

These Pokemon are not legal due to their encounter in game only being possible with two Pokemon found in different versions:

* Suicune - requires Entei and Raikou in party
* Rayquaza - requires Groudon and Kyogre in party
* Giratina (both Giratina-A and Giratina-O) - requires Dialga and Palkia in party
* Kyurem (all formes - Kyurem, Kyurem-B, and Kyurem-W) - requires Zekrom and Reshiram in party
* Landorus (both Landorus-I and Landorus-T) - requires Thundurus and Tornadus in party

When it comes down to 2v2, players with role Sun will go against Sun and Moon will go against Moon. Should the tiebreak be necessary, both players will 'unite' and will make every Pokemon possible to use for the round and one of them will play the tiebreaker.

==

Finals:

kzodbzodjzpkdzofjek vs. fodase (Tiebreaker: Dlanyer vs. didi)
Sun: Dlanyer vs. didi
Moon: fourmi vs. Hydreigon Specs

fodase vs. prkl (Tiebreaker: Pohjis vs. didi)
Sun: didi vs. Pohjis
Moon: Hydreigon Specs vs. Karppi

prkl vs. kzodbzodjzpkdzofjek (Tiebreaker: Pohjis vs. fourmi)
Sun: Pohjis vs. Dlanyer
Moon: Karppi vs. fourmi

I'd say deadline is ASAP, but please try to get matches done before midnight of November 15th, Greenwich Mean Time. This is about three days more than a week as each players will have to play two matches, potentially three with tiebreakers. Good luck.

Last edited:
I could definitely have been a better host, but thank you all players for playing this till the end!

Congratulations to prkl (Pohjis and Karppi) for being winners of the tournament, see you all next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)